PDA

View Full Version : Resale value of Inglesina Zippy?

Nechums
11-15-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm looking to sell my 2008 Inglesina Zippy in black on CL. It's in excellent, but used, condition. Can anyone recommend a good resale price?

Thanks!

poohbear
11-15-2010, 01:24 PM
If you want to know what they're going for, you do a national cl search using
www.searchtempest.com

Right now there's one on our CL for $100, but it doens't say what year it is and no pics....

jacksmoma
11-15-2010, 03:13 PM
i would say around $150? i don't know though, i don't really see many on my local CL but i do see TONS of p3's and they are very similar...gl on your sale!

dinanatul
11-18-2010, 09:57 PM
That is so funny because just today my hubby and I were talking about trying to sell our Zippy and it is also a 2008.

So I am very interested in what people have to say. We also have the matching footmuff and the bassinet. So I was thinking of listing the whole package for $200ish. We just had LO#2 and would like to get a BJ City Select. I really like that the second seat is on the front wheels and not the back.

jacksmoma
11-18-2010, 11:33 PM
That is so funny because just today my hubby and I were talking about trying to sell our Zippy and it is also a 2008.

So I am very interested in what people have to say. We also have the matching footmuff and the bassinet. So I was thinking of listing the whole package for $200ish. We just had LO#2 and would like to get a BJ City Select. I really like that the second seat is on the front wheels and not the back.

while it is great the seat is over the front wheels it DOES make it super hard to steer/push with all that weight on the front...make sure you try it fully loaded before you buy :)

dinanatul
11-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Thanks, my SIL has one. She will be here on thanksgiving, so I hope to be able to test drive it a little.

Do you know how it compares to the Zippy in maneuverability? I never found the Zippy to be the most easily steering stroller. If it is close of about the same then I can handle that.