PDA

View Full Version : JJ Cole will be on gilt again tomorrow night

poohbear
11-16-2010, 01:26 PM
For those looking for bundle mes after seeing Arivecchi's stroller collection. Not sure if they'll have better deals than anywhere else....
But the winter chill is upon us :)

jenrub
11-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Albeebaby is having a sale on BundleMes right now as well. Not sure if it'll be cheaper than gilt's.

poohbear
11-17-2010, 08:52 AM
If I remember correctly, and I'm sure I don't....
Bundle me toddlers were about $30 shipped, urbans about $35 shipped?
But I could be way wrong, because that's what I paid back in March for mine...

jacksmoma
11-17-2010, 12:09 PM
weird....just went to gilt and did not see the bundle me's??? did i miss something?

liamsmom
11-17-2010, 12:23 PM
weird....just went to gilt and did not see the bundle me's??? did i miss something?

They won't be on sale til 9pm EST. I think they were listed under upcoming sales in the children section.

Smillow
11-17-2010, 01:21 PM
FYI - I just picked up a bundleme toddler (regular) @ TJMaxx on clearance for $23.

poohbear
11-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Smillow you must have the best TJ Maxx ever because mine didn't have any Maclarens and the only Bundleme they had was the infant. And it wasn't on clearance. Boo!

Smillow
11-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Smillow you must have the best TJ Maxx ever because mine didn't have any Maclarens and the only Bundleme they had was the infant. And it wasn't on clearance. Boo!

Last year I looked EVERYWHERE for the Bundleme toddler & all they ever had were the infant ones - I had already snapped up one toddler bundleme months ago because i knew they wouldn't last! I live in the land of Graco's & Evenflos, for the most part (although you see a fair number of BOB's at the park). Walmart & Target are it for baby supplies! I wonder if they haven't moved because they are all boxed up?I was secretly hoping to find a Four Seasons or an Al (although I don't need another stroller...:ROTFLMAO:) Interestingly the infant bundlemes were not on clearance!

arivecchi
11-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Seriously. The TJ Maxx near me sucks.

YouAreTheFocus
11-17-2010, 03:39 PM

Yeah, really! I've gone to 2 Marshalls and 2 TJMaxx in the past couple weeks, hoping to come across a BundleMe Toddler and some Sleepsacks (as another poster had found). Nothing anywhere!

Hope there's something good on Gilt tonight!

Smillow
11-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Well, if anyone is traveling on I-81 through Virginia next week for Thanksgiving - it's right off the highway!:waving4:

tmahanes
11-17-2010, 04:06 PM

This had me :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I never thought I would hear that about any store in my area!!!! :rotflmao: Did you just get it the other day and where there more??

Smillow
11-17-2010, 04:52 PM
This had me :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I never thought I would hear that about any store in my area!!!! :rotflmao: Did you just get it the other day and where there more??

I know! I just got it this morning:) And there was one more (on the top shelf against the far right wall above the fabled Maclarens (I posted the colors in my original TJMaxx thread))!

tmahanes
11-17-2010, 05:47 PM
I know! I just got it this morning:) And there was one more (on the top shelf against the far right wall above the fabled Maclarens (I posted the colors in my original TJMaxx thread))!

Soooooo B and I might have to take a field trip to TJ Maxx tonight or tomorrow am!!!

joules
11-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

I really hope they have the toddler urbans for sale. I had ignored all the previous discussions about the buntings. But all of a sudden I realize why I need this! haha. We are planning a trip to Vegas in December - last time we were there it was so cold and super windy - the wind lifted up and bent the license plate on our rental car.

poohbear
11-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

I really hope they have the toddler urbans for sale. I had ignored all the previous discussions about the buntings. But all of a sudden I realize why I need this! haha. We are planning a trip to Vegas in December - last time we were there it was so cold and super windy - the wind lifted up and bent the license plate on our rental car.

The toddler urban is awesome - I have 2 - one for my BJCM and one for my BOB.
I believe albeebaby has them on sale for $40 plus shipping (the old version - honestly though - I have the old version and the new and there's not much difference - the slits are slightly different and supposedly the "plush" is different but I don't really notice)...
When I got mine back in March, the regular bundle me toddler was $25 and the urban was $29 (I just checked my order) the toddler lite was $18... They may have raised the prices since then though....

YouAreTheFocus
11-17-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm hoping for Toddler Urbans, too! $29 would be great. For some reason Albee Baby just won't work on my computer.

Poohbear, how are you liking your BOB? Did you do a review or a P&T comparison?

dec756
11-17-2010, 07:42 PM
i got my regular toddler bundle me at tjs for 29.99 they also had the same ones at marshalls khaki color ONLY (probably 2 or 3 each of both infant and toddler size). i think the infant was 19.99 there?

poohbear
11-17-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm hoping for Toddler Urbans, too! $29 would be great. For some reason Albee Baby just won't work on my computer.

Poohbear, how are you liking your BOB? Did you do a review or a P&T comparison?

I am loving my BOB! I didn't end up doing a comparo because I only had the two together for a few days (I listed my P&T the day after I brought the BOB home and it sold within 3 days!). I probably could do one though...
Hmmm.... okay, I'm off! :rotflmao:

poohbear
11-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Bundle me urban toddler in soho $34 (I paid more than thta last week - ugh)
Bundle me original in graphite, khaki, navy - $28
a few infants as well.
and fleurville totes :)

mackmama
11-17-2010, 10:13 PM
What did people get? The prices are pretty good.

(It hurts seeing the price on ice! :duh:)

poohbear
11-17-2010, 10:14 PM
What did people get? The prices are pretty good.

(It hurts seeing the price on ice! :duh:)

The ice is the infant, not the toddler. You need the toddler for your strollers, so don't fret! :)

mackmama
11-17-2010, 10:16 PM
The ice is the infant, not the toddler. You need the toddler for your strollers, so don't fret! :)

Uh-oh, I bought the infant - isn't that what I'll need for a newborn?

goldenpig
11-17-2010, 10:18 PM
I got a pair of couple bundleme toddlers in graphite for my red Duo...$28 each. Hope it'll look OK!

Multimama
11-17-2010, 10:21 PM
What is so great about BundleMes? Are they better than Maclaren footmuffs. I have a Maclaren universal footmuff and the footmuff that came with Al. Am I missing out on something not having a BundleMe?

arivecchi
11-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Uh-oh, I bought the infant - isn't that what I'll need for a newborn?I would return it and buy the toddler one.

poohbear
11-17-2010, 10:31 PM
I would return it and buy the toddler one.

I don't think you can return those from gilt, but you can cancel. The gray toddler original would look nice on the flint terrain! :)

mackmama
11-17-2010, 10:31 PM
I would return it and buy the toddler one.

Oh nooooooo! :(
Will the toddler work okay for a newborn?

Also - should each stroller have its own bundle me :) or do you tend to switch them back and forth?

I wish the ice toddler was on sale right now! :)

poohbear
11-17-2010, 10:33 PM
What is so great about BundleMes? Are they better than Maclaren footmuffs. I have a Maclaren universal footmuff and the footmuff that came with Al. Am I missing out on something not having a BundleMe?

I don't think they're better or worse per se. I find that the Maclarens fit the Maclarens well, whereas the Bundlemes fit many other strollers well. For example the Bundle me urban fits my BJCM and my BOB perfectly.
I think it's a personal preference thing...

arivecchi
11-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh nooooooo! :(
Will the toddler work okay for a newborn?

Also - should each stroller have its own bundle me :) or do you tend to switch them back and forth?

I wish the ice toddler was on sale right now! :)I only recommend using bundle mes for strollers, so yes, the toddler one is better for strollers and will work for a newborn. The infant one is for car seats and it is not safe to use anything with car seats that did not come with it.

Where did you get the infant one?

mackmama
11-17-2010, 10:45 PM
I only recommend using bundle mes for strollers, so yes, the toddler one is better for strollers and will work for a newborn. The infant one is for car seats and it is not safe to use anything with car seats that did not come with it.

Where did you get the infant one?

I got it at BRU so it will be easy to return. I will only use it on a stroller, and I didn't even think about whether the infant size would fit. Well, if the toddler will also fit a newborn, it looks like I better re-group and decide to go for it on Gilt in graphite or exchange ice for bigger ice.

arivecchi
11-17-2010, 11:03 PM
I woud get the bigger one in ice. It looks so great with the Terrain. Amazon usually has the best price on it and if you get it there through the Amazon Mom program, you will extend your prime with the purchase!

joules
11-18-2010, 12:08 AM
I got the brown urban for $34 (really wish they had the white color). Free shipping since I did the email thing with 10 "friends".

I just went to Marshalls to see what they had (and to look for boots. haha). They only had the original for $30. I didn't like the fleece - especially since we have a shaggy dog. Thanks for posting this! I have been looking for one recently and saw the posts about the Gilt sale a few months back and was kicking myself for not getting it then.

arivecchi
11-18-2010, 12:29 AM
The brown urban one is so pretty.

momtoax3
11-18-2010, 12:34 AM
I thought it was gorgeous too....I just have all black strollers. Too bad they didn't have that in a better color.

Poohbear-is that the one you got for your BOB?

poohbear
11-18-2010, 11:21 AM
I thought it was gorgeous too....I just have all black strollers. Too bad they didn't have that in a better color.

Poohbear-is that the one you got for your BOB?

Yep! :)
I have a black one for my BJCM. Wish I would have gotten Ice - I thought it would be really white and get dirty so I got black instead, which is kinda boring.

I really like the bundle me urbans :)

jacksmoma
11-18-2010, 11:30 AM
not sure if anyone already mentioned this but the urban toddler's are on albeebaby.com for $29 (!!!) plus i think $5 shipping? great deal- think i will get one from there for when my sh takes my little one jogging on cooler days (well as cold as it gets here in so cal!!)

mackmama
11-18-2010, 01:08 PM
I woud get the bigger one in ice. It looks so great with the Terrain. Amazon usually has the best price on it and if you get it there through the Amazon Mom program, you will extend your prime with the purchase!

Done and done! :)

YouAreTheFocus
11-18-2010, 02:42 PM
I plan to get the brown one for my orange and brown BOB. Glad to hear it's nice in person, I was kind of feeling eh about buying a brown accessory.

I'm stumped as to which color to get for a royal blue & black Bee--black? ice? lagoon? I really like the Lagoon but I'm not sure if the blues will look good together.

poohbear
11-18-2010, 03:18 PM
not sure if anyone already mentioned this but the urban toddler's are on albeebaby.com for $29 (!!!) plus i think $5 shipping? great deal- think i will get one from there for when my sh takes my little one jogging on cooler days (well as cold as it gets here in so cal!!)

The toddler version (which is good for strollers) is actually $39 (the infant is $29) - I had diapers.com pricematch for me. But still an awesome deal. I think all colors but the new ones (plum, etc)...

arivecchi
11-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Done and done! :)Awesome. :) You can always add a blankie for your LO inside the footmuff. My kids love doing that.

jbbhb
11-18-2010, 03:34 PM
I got the khaki toddler for the BOB. I'm so glad that I saw the earlier posts regarding buying the infant vs toddler, I totally would have bought the infant. thanks!

mackmama
11-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Awesome. :) You can always add a blankie for your LO inside the footmuff. My kids love doing that.

Good idea!

I got the khaki toddler for the BOB. I'm so glad that I saw the earlier posts regarding buying the infant vs toddler, I totally would have bought the infant. thanks!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

joules
11-29-2010, 10:41 PM
My brown urban bundleme came in today. It fits the Vista very nicely. I love it! So much better than a blanket. On our walk today, I zipped it up pretty high so it totally covered DS from the neck down and then put a fuzzy trapper hat on his head. He looked so funny and cute because only his tiny little face was showing.