PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have the Barbie Dollhouse?

Sweetpea972
11-17-2010, 02:49 AM
My DD really wants the three story townhouse for Xmas. I'm wondering what you think of it (or your DC) and if I should get the wooden Kidkraft ones (she wasnt excited about that one). Seems like it would last longer.
Thanks!!

MaiseyDog
11-17-2010, 10:27 AM
I don't have it, but I just wanted to say that your post brought back some great memories. I remember getting the Barbie Dream House for christmas when I was a kid. I LOVED that thing. Oh... good times.

Sweetpea972
11-18-2010, 02:50 AM
LOL!! I think I am much more excited to get her the Barbie house....I always wanted one as a kid. My best friend had one and we had hours of fun!!

sariana
11-18-2010, 02:17 PM
What's your concern about the Barbie one?

We have had bad luck with wood toys in our house. The wood tends to split and break even when played with gently and appropriately.

BTW, I loved my Barbie house, too. I don't remember what it was called, but it was three stories and had an elevator.

katydid1971
11-18-2010, 04:08 PM
What's your concern about the Barbie one?

We have had bad luck with wood toys in our house. The wood tends to split and break even when played with gently and appropriately.

BTW, I loved my Barbie house, too. I don't remember what it was called, but it was three stories and had an elevator.

It was the Barbie Town House. I LOVED mine. It was so cute. My God Mother got this super cute wicker furniture for it (it was the early 80's ;))

Sweetpea972
11-18-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm just nervous it won't last because it's plastic. I think I'll just get it. It will definetely get more play than the wooden one.