PDA

View Full Version : Finaly did it, went and bought a Nintendo DS Lite

jess_g
11-18-2010, 11:49 AM
for my son and I can't believe that I finally bought one. I have been thinking aobut getting him one for a long time. At least now it can be a holiday present. I got a good deal at Radio Shack otherwise I would have waited for a bf deal.

Now I am wondering what games to get with it. There are a few that I want to get at bf but I am wondering what everyone recomends and where to buy the games. I think the DS Lite plays both gameboy advanced and ds games. Is there any advantage to getting the gameboy advanced games? Are they easier for younger kids to play?

thanks, Jessica.

hellokitty
11-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Gameboy advanced games only use one screen, so that might be easier. You can also find them used at gamestop for pretty cheap. I know that big lots has a ds games for a good price right now.

MolieMuts
11-18-2010, 03:48 PM
WalMart BF deal is $7 DS games. I am not sure exactly which ones though. My DS likes his Lego Batman game and I am thinking about getting him a Mario Bros game or Goosebumps for Christmas. I think you can price match those ads at other stores. SlickDeals.com has a Black Friday section with the store ads posted.