PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Mighty Beanz

newmomto1
11-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Whats the deal with these things?
I saw a big display at TRU today.
I am need of gifts for my almost 7 year old DS.
Are these really fun or just a waste of $$.
Tell me alk you know...I am fairly clueless except for a mom there who shoed me kinda how they move.

Momof3Labs
11-18-2010, 02:26 PM
My just-turned-8yo is meh on Mighty Beans but loves, loves, loves Crazy Bones Go-Gos. That's apparently the thing at his school during recess, so of course he wanted some to join in the fun. You might want to find out if other kids talk about (or play) Mighty Beans at your DS's school before making the purchase.

groundhog74
11-18-2010, 02:38 PM
DS came home asking for Mighty Beanz after some other kid brought them to school. No clue what they are like though.

vonfirmath
11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
I bought mighty beans as the party gift for the older boys at my son's birthday party.

They are pretty cool. They are beans that are weighted such that they "roll" end over end down a ramp. Different beans have different paint colors.

hellokitty
11-18-2010, 04:28 PM
My opinion is that they are stupid. My kids leave them lying around the house. I have a toddler who puts everything in his mouth and I got sick of yelling at them about their mighty beanz, so I threw them out. We are an anti-mighty beanz household. Get him transformers, they are more fun.