PDA

View Full Version : Hands free pumping bra?

Lupe
11-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi
anyone has recommendation as to which hands free pumping bra is good
or if they are worth the money at all?
Lucia

♥ms.pacman♥
11-18-2010, 05:35 PM
i liked the Simple Wishes hands-free pumping bustier. it was like $30 or so..got mine from the lactation center in my hospital. definitely worth every penny (and i didn't even pump that much). i only wish i had gotten it sooner. i liked it so much i even started a thread on here about it: http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=364793

Lupe
11-18-2010, 06:10 PM
I read the thread, very useful, will try to get it on amazon
any tips on size? read mixed things about the fit on the amazon reviews
thanks!!

lizzywednesday
11-28-2010, 12:11 PM
I read the thread, very useful, will try to get it on amazon
any tips on size? read mixed things about the fit on the amazon reviews
thanks!!

It's super-adjustable, so the fit is very customizable. Per the size chart on the back of the box, I measured a L/XL, but I could probably have gone down a size and been just fine.

As an aside, I wouldn't have been successful breastfeeding if I didn't have mine, as it helped me pump while my daughter was a newborn and in the NICU for a heart defect.

That said, I would get more than 1 if you intend to EP or if you intend to use it every day. I used mine as my primary bra for my daughter's first 10 days and between leaking when I didn't pump exactly on schedule and dribbles from removing the horns from my breasts (which I've gotten better about) mine got really nasty really fast.