PDA

View Full Version : HELP me clean my bathroom floor

PMJ
11-19-2010, 01:25 AM
I'm not going to be of much help here, b/c I really don't even know what material it is made of... but I need some help.

Our shower stall floor is filthy. I've dried oil/vinegar, baking powder, scrubbing bubbles, Oxy orange cleaner, Lysol. None of these have worked.

The floor is not tile. I think it might be a laminate of some sort. There is a LOT of dark/mud/dirt stains on the ground - that are just not coming out. I'm thinking this might be b/c I use baby oil in the shower once I'm done.

Please share your thoughts.

THANKS

brittone2
11-19-2010, 11:01 AM
It is tough without knowing what the surface is, but I like bon ami for scrubbing stuff that is too stubborn for baking soda. Or baking soda (or bon ami) coupled with castille soap and elbow grease ;)

I can find Bon Ami at whole foods. it is kind of like comet without the icky stuff.

Test on your surface first to make sure it doesn't scratch, but IME it is pretty gentle.

If you get desperate, there is a magic eraser for bathroom surfaces. It has more texture to it. I had to use it in our (very dirty when we arrived...blech!) rental when we first moved in.