PDA

View Full Version : Are any snack trays compatible with Al?

Nechums
11-19-2010, 01:58 PM
The one thing my Zippy has over the Al is the snack tray. We've gotten so accustomed to it, that I can't imagine life without it. Has anyone successfully used another brand's snack tray with Al or another Mac Ryder?

jacksmoma
11-19-2010, 04:08 PM
you could just do a snack trap with a tether- personally i'm not a huge fan of eating in strollers as my kids are too messy and i like my stroller clean!

WatchingThemGrow
11-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Not sure if Al is wider, but we have a BabyTrend snack tray on our Triumph. I'm a huge fan of the snack trap on plastic links and a drink deputy/strap for beverages, but it has been fun to serve dinner in the Mac more times than I can count. Often we find highchairs are missing straps or filthy, so we feed DS2 in the stroller using the tray. We would have never done this with #1 or 2, but...now we've got our hands full.

poohbear
11-19-2010, 04:53 PM
AL is on a different frame than the triumph/quest, though I don't think it's wider, per se, but I'd have to compare the two... Measurements should be online.
Like PP, I just use tethers and snack traps. I would think a snack tray might be kind of a pain since you'd have to take it off every time you went to close the stroller, right? I had never thought about the dirty highchair issue though, because it's been so long since I've had a stroller with a snack tray!!!

WatchingThemGrow
11-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Yeah, we've never had a stroller with a snack tray, which is amazing since we have more than a half-dozen. Having the extra tray in the trunk of the van is not a biggie since we have a pile of ride-on boards, potties, SH pronto, cupholders, and a snack tray already living in a pile back there. DH is esp. fond of the tray.