PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Triumph please!

tmahanes
11-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Ok so I got a Triumph and had to move the straps. The straps were originally in the middle slot and where threaded through the seat AND the holes in the T part of the black plastic. I moved them down. So do I thread them through the seat and then up to the T thing or just through the seat?

TIA!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_z5j3FytQAso/TObgZsrX6UI/AAAAAAAABvQ/BbN4EKoUFbE/20101118213702.jpg

arivecchi
11-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Have you tried calling Maclaren?

I honestly do not recall how to do it.

poohbear
11-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Hmm, I don't think through the T thing, just through the slots. I will look at mine when I get home... IN the meantime, check youtube. Someone probably made a video of it!

WatchingThemGrow
11-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Well, of our 2 Triumphs, the one at home right now does not have straps threaded through the T part. Those move when it folds, so I do not think it would work if straps were going through it.

Of course the one I looked at just now is the one we reassembled.

poohbear
11-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Well, of our 2 Triumphs, the one at home right now does not have straps threaded through the T part. Those move when it folds, so I do not think it would work if straps were going through it.

Of course the one I looked at just now is the one we reassembled.

This is what I was thinking too about the T part! I will look at mine at home in about an hour - never moved the straps on it! :)

tmahanes
11-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Those move when it folds, so I do not think it would work if straps were going through it.

Thats what I thought too but it was through there out of the box.

WatchingThemGrow
11-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Thats what I thought too but it was through there out of the box.
I'll look at our 2010 model when it comes home. It was mistakenly placed in DH's trunk :shake: and it was not in my van where I expected it this morning. Of course, I had two other strollers, but not that one!

poohbear
11-19-2010, 06:20 PM
I just checked mine - it is through the T - we have never adjusted the straps - apparently doesn't affect the fold at all. Go figure. I'd call Maclaren or see if it mentions it in the manual or check youtube...

tmahanes
11-19-2010, 06:21 PM
I checked youtube and the manual and didn't see anything. So he is not really wiggly so I am just going to go through the seat for now. If he starts to wiggle more I will call them!

THANKS!!