PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store Princess Dolls

hrh_julie
11-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi

Does anyone own one of the Disney princess dolls that kinda look like Barbie? I have a bunch of the Disney Princess dresses but they are loose on a Cinderella Barbie that I acquired. I was curious to know if the Disney ones were actually a big larger or not.

Thanks
Julie

elliput
11-19-2010, 11:54 PM
The Disney Princess dolls are different sizes depending on the character. Mulan, Aurora, Cinderella, Tiana, and Belle are all the same size and are the same height as a standard Barbie. Ariel, Snow White and Jasmine are also all the same size, but are slightly shorter and slimmer than the others (Skipper sized, maybe?).

I have not noticed that the clothes fit differently on the one Barbie we own as opposed to how they fit on the Princesses.

babyready
11-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Hi

Does anyone own one of the Disney princess dolls that kinda look like Barbie? I have a bunch of the Disney Princess dresses but they are loose on a Cinderella Barbie that I acquired. I was curious to know if the Disney ones were actually a big larger or not.

Thanks
Julie

Oh bummer. I just bought the Disney clothes for our Princess "Barbies" that we got at Target. How bad is it, are the sizes way off?