PDA

View Full Version : How to get free shipping no minimum at Kohls all the time

Jo..
11-20-2010, 02:38 PM
May not be earth shattering news, but I was returning an item the other day, and the cs rep told me they have a brand new feature where you can order any item(s) at their in-store kiosk (near customer service) and have it shipped to your home for free. And yes you can use coupon codes.

SO for those of us who live near Kohls, whenever one of those 30% off codes comes out (about once per month), and they don't offer free shipping, just run over to the kiosk to place your order.

hellokitty
11-20-2010, 02:40 PM
That's good to know. I know sears has the same policy, except last time I tried to order through the kiosk, it wouldn't give me free shipping unless I had an associate log in. I hope that kohl's is more streamlined with their kiosk orders.

KrisM
11-20-2010, 03:12 PM
I was in line returning something and saw an associate helping someone order from the kiosk. It was the first I knew of that option. It was at least 15 minutes and she wasn't done when I was. There were multiple people helping over that time, too. I hope it's new enough that they're still figuring it out and that that isn't typical!

DrSally
11-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Good tip!

TamiRuns
11-20-2010, 05:51 PM
I just used the kiosk today at Kohls! They didn't have my size in the color cords I wanted so I ordered using the kiosk......it was simple enough, same as doing an online order but the system was sloooooooooow. I was willing to wait but if I had to wait for someone (or a line of people) it would be very annoying.

kaharris83
11-21-2010, 12:57 AM
I did it a month ago to get some toys with free shipping. The system is similar to their webpage. It is a little slow, but the shipping was even slower!! It took like 2 weeks to get the items. I had literally forgotten I had even ordered them. When I've ordered from Kohls.com at home it's never taken that long.