PDA

View Full Version : What's on your black friday shopping list?

colegiala
11-20-2010, 04:58 PM
I would love to find out what others are waiting to buy on black friday. I remember last year I waited to buy my Uppa Vista stroller and a travel crib. This year, at the moment, I have just toddler bed, kindle and maybe a small lcd tv. Looking mostly on Amazon.

What's on your black friday shopping list?

Melaine
11-20-2010, 05:02 PM
At this point, I think I may go to Walmart at Midnight and pick up small things for the girls and our Angel Tree girls and maybe nieces and nephews (really need to get my list for them done). Maybe some DVDs as stocking stuffers.

Babymakes3
11-20-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm trying to decide where I want to go but i'm thinking it might end up being Walmart. I want the Ipod touch with the $50 gc, wii games for my nephew, maybe the shark steam mop for me for $36 (it's not the mop i want but for the price i'll live with it).

Target has a dual dvd player for the car headrests for $85 and i'm eying that too.

I have no idea what i'm getting for ds at this point and haven't seem anything jump out at me in the BF ads. I might do TRU when they open at 10 or 12 (can't remember which it is) for a few things.

spring_mommy
11-20-2010, 07:28 PM
There are stroller deals out there for BF? Where?

ray7694
11-20-2010, 08:32 PM
I also was thinking about the dual dvd player but I think it is on target.com for 99 and the reviews aren't great.

Babymakes3
11-20-2010, 08:46 PM
I also was thinking about the dual dvd player but I think it is on target.com for 99 and the reviews aren't great.

Oooh, thanks for sharing. I hadn't researched them yet so I guess I can nix target on my list.

kristac
11-20-2010, 08:56 PM
I kinda want the $15 lego bucket and a few other goodies from Walmart but shopping at Walmart on a regular day gives me a headache so I don't know that I'm brave enough to try it on BF (or late thursday). Likely spend the day in my PJ's with Amazon and Slickdeals.

JBaxter
11-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I kinda want the $15 lego bucket and a few other goodies from Walmart but shopping at Walmart on a regular day gives me a headache so I don't know that I'm brave enough to try it on BF (or late thursday). Likely spend the day in my PJ's with Amazon and Slickdeals.

Im thinking the same thing. May take my lap top to bed and surf late and early

lexie's mom
11-20-2010, 11:04 PM
I am going to try to do the opposite and make a Christmas List from the BF ads. But, I know I am getting my parents a 32" TV maybea Visio from Costco or Walmart.

Momof3Labs
11-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Target: two Nintendo DS lego games ($7 each), Lego Space Police set, sherpa hoodies, $2 fleece mittens and hats, and the $17 scooter.

The local thrift store is doing 50% off of everything so that's on my list.

And them I'm back home with the laptop, too, and hope to finish some of my crochet projects for Christmas!

keckert
11-21-2010, 08:25 AM
i'm going to try and snag the $89 Nintendo DS Lite at Walmart.

Melaine
11-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Who was it that shops before and then gets the price adjust??? I have questions about that!

KrisM
11-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Who was it that shops before and then gets the price adjust??? I have questions about that!

I've done it at Target the past few years. As long as it's not a doorbuster item, it's easy to do. I buy early in the week and go Friday to adjust.

Melaine
11-21-2010, 10:34 AM
I've done it at Target the past few years. As long as it's not a doorbuster item, it's easy to do. I buy early in the week and go Friday to adjust.

Oh so it doesn't work for doorbusters? Good to know...

Momof3Labs
11-21-2010, 11:02 AM

I've done it for a couple of years. Never had a problem but don't know if I had any doorbusters or not. In fact, my shopping list today includes some of the BF items since I don't know if I'll be back to Target before Thursday.

KrisM
11-21-2010, 11:19 AM
I've never bought a Doorbuster, but I've read that in many blogs.

So, the dual screen DVD player would not adjust, according to the blogs. Also, you can't go back for a gift card as an adjustment, is what I've read.

jgenie
11-21-2010, 02:43 PM
:D I'll be there tomorrow and wondering if there's anything I should grab while I'm there.

mommy111
11-21-2010, 03:57 PM
I need a flat screen TV to order online (not in the country so can't do B&M). And anyone who can tell me where to score the best deal is my hero. The wider the better 22in onwards.
Also a GPS, my current one is cracked and a million years old.