PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain how bakugans work?

hillview
11-20-2010, 07:56 PM
DS1 got one and is in love with it (it seems harmless) but he wants to use the secret code. I went to bakugan.com and is it coming soon (the dna game or whatever it is?)?
thanks-- from the loser mom
/hillary

daisymommy
11-20-2010, 09:24 PM
My DS hasn't figured out the secret code thing, and neither have I. But I know the kids can trade cards, and each one is worth certain amounts of points, power levels, etc. just like Pokemon. They strategize and stuff I guess. Mostly he enjoys having them hanging off all the metal in my house like the candle sconces, and it scares me half to death thinking its a big bug, which he thinks is hilarious :tongue5:.

kijip
11-20-2010, 09:28 PM
I have no idea, I am not smart enough to figure it out. B, age 8 is big into them.

hellokitty
11-20-2010, 09:45 PM
DH and I have tried to understand WTH bakugan is. We can't really figure it out. DH asked some kids he saw playing it to explain it to him, and he STILL couldn't quite figure it out. My kids love these things, they just think that they are cool. So, I'm not too worried about them not playing the, 'game' part of it. I'm just glad that they aren't a toy that take up a lot of space, and it seems like my kids like them enough that they are toys we will be keeping around for a while.