PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Bras on Clearance - Target B&M store

MeISOE
11-20-2010, 09:18 PM
I know it isn't probably a hot item on a Christmas list but I was excited to find nursing bras for under $4 at my local Target today (normally $15). They were on the Clearance rack - had a decent # of them in several normal sizes (as opposed to the really small or really big outliers you sometimes find on clearance). Gillian O'Malley or whatever the brand is that they carry.

Vintheland
11-21-2010, 01:18 AM
Cool i didnt even know target sold those. Never wouldve even looked. Four bucks is awesome for a nursing bra.

ohsara430
11-21-2010, 01:33 PM
I found one for $4 and change too, I was really excited. Nursing bras are so stupid expensive. I noticed they were also carrying a cheaper line of Bravado nursing bras, I think they were called Basics, they looked comfy but not on clearance...darn

zukeypur
11-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks so much for posting this!!!!! I found a bra in a 34 b (I need a 32C), but for $4 it'll work! It's prettier than my bravado bras, lower cut so that I can wear it with lower cut shirts, and it's charcoal with cream lace trim.

babyready
11-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Oh....I have been fighting the urge to go to Target all day. This might do me in. Thanks!

indigo99
11-22-2010, 12:50 AM
I saw a Bravado on clearance at Target this week. I'm afraid that maybe they're going to stop carrying them. The Target closest to me clearanced out the nursing tanks several months ago.