PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson Outlet Gobble Up Sale, additional 40% off 2010 Hannas

lchang25000
11-21-2010, 12:17 AM
http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/email/2010-11-20outlet.jpg

Time to get out my catalogs to see what we need! :D

scrooks
11-21-2010, 12:21 AM
I saw the email and wondered if this was the big one that everyone got such great deals during last year???

lchang25000
11-21-2010, 12:51 AM
A couple links to the sales they had last year around this time:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=340855&highlight=andersson

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=342211&highlight=andersson

I got the best deals at their outlet sale in October, 2009 where a bunch of things were $5, $10, and $15. Their past $5, $10, $15 sale last month was definitely not as good. and the additional 40% off sale last year around Thankgiving time was just ok.

kevinsmama
11-21-2010, 09:27 AM
I remember going to this last year and got stuff like Best Ever Baby Jacket for $20ish, baby patterned sweater for $25ish, survivor jacket & sweat pants for $10. They also had $5/$10 racks and had winter stuff from previous seasons, like turtle necks ($5) and sweaters ($10), especially in smaller sizes (up to 100 or so).

lchang25000
11-21-2010, 10:24 AM
I just looked through my HA purchase log and I didn't buy anything from this same sale they had last year, except for holiday print sleepers and LJs which were only $10! The outlet's BEST sale for winter clothing IMO was in Feb. (I believe their very last winter sale) when I got the best ever baby jackets for $18, fleece buntings for $21, onesies for around $5, and adult short johns for $20. The outlet's EOS sale is a great sale as well. I don't recall the baby jackets being $20 at this same sale last November (maybe they were already out) or else I would've scooped one up.

♥ms.pacman♥
11-21-2010, 11:09 AM
wow thanks for this info (i didn't get the email). i don't have any catalogs from last year, though i will try to call the outlets tomororw and see what they have. holiday print sleepers would be nice.

and best ever baby jackets for around $20..wow. whenever these go on sale for that price, i'm definitely buying another one for my future DD! :)

scrooks
11-21-2010, 03:52 PM
I think this was when I got DS's best ever baby jacket for $22 ish or something. I know when I got DD's (3 years ago) it was $25ish during the regular end of season December sale but I got a lot of great stuff that year.

It looks like best ever baby jackets are $40 now...so wouldn't they be $24 with this sale?

kevinsmama
11-21-2010, 04:26 PM
We didn't go to Hanna outlet last year between Dec 09-Apr 10 so I'm pretty sure it was a sale in Nov 09 that we got the best ever baby jacket for a little over $20 last year... I also remember we bought it in Nov b/c we had DS wear the jacket for all the holiday parties held in Dec and we got lots of compliments!

At any rate we have way too many Hanna jackets so we'll probably sit this one out:wink2:

kissmekate
11-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Does anyone know if the playdress and matching leggings will be a pretty good deal or should I wait a few weeks for the EOS sale?

lchang25000
11-21-2010, 11:45 PM
I
It looks like best ever baby jackets are $40 now...so wouldn't they be $24 with this sale?

Not sure if the baby jackets are on sale at the outlets like they are online. If they are on sale at the outlets for $40, then they would be $24 after the discount.

jenfromnj
11-22-2010, 01:26 AM
Does this mean that they've added to the sale items since the sale a few weeks ago (was that only 2009 items)? At the time, they had no LJs or SJs in DS's size. What are the odds there might be some this time around? Sorry for the silly question, I'm new to the outlet ordering but can see the potential for great finds, LOL.

elektra
11-22-2010, 01:46 AM
Anyone care to walk a Hanna outlet rookie through the process?
I could be wrong but I *thought* I remembered reading once that you don't have to actually go to the outlet. Is that right??
Where do I see the selection? And where do I call?

Maybe I'm way off base.
I have been wanting to pick up a few unisex striped Hanna LJ's in a size 100, and some boy mocs in a 5-7 size, if anyone wants to help a sister out. :)

jenfromnj
11-22-2010, 01:57 AM
I could be wrong but I *thought* I remembered reading once that you don't have to actually go to the outlet. Is that right??

Maybe I'm way off base.
I have been wanting to pick up a few unisex striped Hanna LJ's in a size 100, and some boy mocs in a 5-7 size, if anyone wants to help a sister out. :)

I am fairly new to the outlet sales, too, but you can call the outlets to place a phone order (the locations and numbers are listed on hannaandersson.com). Just call (sometimes it's hard to get through on sale days, I've found) and tell them what you're looking for, and someone will check and let you know what they have. You pay regular Hanna shipping based on purchase amount. It's as simple as that!

hillview
11-22-2010, 09:17 AM
I called last night just before closing. They put aside 5 pairs of LJs and 16 pairs of unders. They will put it through today and ship it out. You don't have to go in person.
/hillary

lchang25000
11-22-2010, 10:25 AM

Maybe I'm way off base.

The PPs have have given some good advice. Do you get their catalogs? I always keep them to refer back to in case of a sale. This current sale includes mostly 2010 items so mostly everything they have on sale should be on the HA website and in current catalogs. When I call, I just tell them what I'm looking for and in what color/size and they will go back and look for you. The mocs (navy blue and french blue colors)were only $5 at the last outlet sale a couple weeks ago. Not sure if they're that cheap this time. I would try calling IN first since they're better at answering their phones during a sale. I've had good luck with Maine and VA as well. Good luck!

lilhilly
11-22-2010, 10:47 AM
I called last night just before closing. They put aside 5 pairs of LJs and 16 pairs of unders. They will put it through today and ship it out. You don't have to go in person.
/hillary

How much were the LJ's?

lchang25000
11-22-2010, 10:49 AM
Just called IN and the fleece buntings from last year are $15, LJs are between $17-$19. Mocs are not on sale and they did not have any best ever baby fleece jackets.

VA does not have any best ever baby fleece jackets or buntings.

kevinsmama
11-22-2010, 11:26 AM
I was going to sit this one out but I was on a lookout for boys pants so I called and got some stuff for DS. Striped SJs were $15.60, striped LJs were $18, cruiser pants with double knees were $12, comfort cords were $16.80, and double knee sweats were $15-18. Swedish mocs weren't on sale and neither were some of the baby items I was eying. So I just ordered some cruiser pants and SJs.

hillview
11-22-2010, 12:09 PM
How much were the LJ's?
I got the stripes and they were $19.
/hillary

♥ms.pacman♥
11-22-2010, 12:46 PM
thx you guys for all this info, i am just about to call IN store. so if mocs and best ever baby jackets are not available or not on sale, what are other good items for a 10month old? the ad said baby sleepers were $12, which sounds like the best deal...i wonder if that includes the striped ones? i want to get the green/red striped holiday zipper PJs for DS but i can't imagine they'd be on sale already, i imagine i'd have to wait for th EOS to get those on sale? anyways, i think i'm gonna call and try to find out anyway

jenfromnj
11-22-2010, 12:50 PM
thx you guys for all this info, i am just about to call IN store. so if mocs and best ever baby jackets are not available or not on sale, what are other good items for a 10month old? the ad said baby sleepers were $12, which sounds like the best deal...i wonder if that includes the striped ones? i want to get the green/red striped holiday zipper PJs for DS but i can't imagine they'd be on sale already, i imagine i'd have to wait for th EOS to get those on sale? anyways, i think i'm gonna call and try to find out anyway

I got some LJs, and they did have the red/green stripes available and on sale. For a 10-month old, the double knee pants might be a good option, and definitely LJs/SJs/sleepers are always good. They're really good about letting you know what's on sale if you give them a general idea of what you're looking for.

daniele_ut
11-22-2010, 12:50 PM
I just called Kittery and ordered 2 pairs of the Jump for Joy LJs (the frogs wearing Santa hats) for $16.80 each. I was looking for 90 and 120 and they had both sizes in the Frogs, the mix it up red/green, and the red and green solid thermals.

babychi
11-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Does it typically take awhile to get an associate at the outlets on the phone? I've been trying to call the IN store all morning!

ETA - Never mind...just got through! Scored three pairs of baby sleepers for $12 each. They are so helpful at pulling items! :)

♥ms.pacman♥
11-22-2010, 01:20 PM
ok just called IN store...got thru on my 2nd try. i got 2 striped baby sleepers (sz80) for $12 each, plus a pair of green/red mix it up striped LJs (sz80) for $19.80 (i got the last one!). that last one one is technically not a "christmas" one but it does look like christmasy from the catalog

also got double knee pants in navy and khaki for $12 each

i asked about the washed baby cords, and they didn't have any. abt wiggle pants, they only had them in white for the size i wanted for $5, but i already had a pair.

jerigirl
11-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Winter weight pilot caps are $6. VA had several.

lchang25000
11-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Comfort jeans, C street jeans, and C street pants are on sale on $16.80. LOVE the comfort jeans for DS...been waiting for a sale on those and I'm going to try out the C street jeans.

sujathas
11-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Were the down coats on sale for little boys?

ahisma
11-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Were the down coats on sale for little boys?

Yup, they're $45.

sujathas
11-22-2010, 03:34 PM
THank you for the information... So to buy now, or wait for the december sale... that's the question!

Yup, they're $45.

ahisma
11-22-2010, 03:38 PM
THank you for the information... So to buy now, or wait for the december sale... that's the question!

I'm waiting. Last year I got them for $20. That said, we do have coats for this winter, I'm buying ahead.

sujathas
11-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Wow, $20 is low. Did you buy them at the December outlet sale?

I'm waiting. Last year I got them for $20. That said, we do have coats for this winter, I'm buying ahead.

ahisma
11-22-2010, 04:10 PM
I bought them early this year, maybe February-ish? I did buy them from the outlets. That said, they are excellent coats and definitely worth more than $45. I'd pay $45 for one in a heartbeat if I needed it now.

SammyeGail
11-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Does Hanna have any pants that are good for very slim boys? I've had luck with Boden elastic waist and Lands End Climbers in slim. The Gap I've ordered in slim I still have to put them on button hole #5 on each side.

I have a pair of cruiser pants in 110, they aren't worn much, we have to tighten the drawstring, not good for after using the potty, they slide down, lol.

Just thought I'd ask, it would be for size 120-for next year.