PDA

View Full Version : what cashback site to use

dec756
11-21-2010, 06:26 PM
i just signed up for ebates. something clicked that MAYBE i should finally set up an account before i place my order. too bad i hadnt thought of this when i bought my bjcm...duh. i feel so stupid. does this site get you pretty good rewards (cash back)? i want to make sure im getting the most for my money. thanks

jvs195
11-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Check evreward.com to see the cashback for the different sites. The amounts change for all of them. I try to keep it to one or two (right now ebates and mrrebates) but if the cashback is really higher on the others I'll start using that one. I don't get big whopping checks/payments, but they come at different times so it's nice.

wellyes
11-21-2010, 07:02 PM
I've earned about $125 over the past 2 years through eBates. Then send me a paper check about once per quarter. It's never a huge amount but it's better than nothing.

kdeunc
11-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Since I signed up for ebates a couple of years ago I have gotten close to $500 cash back. Ebates is the only one I use regularly. Sometimes I use the Discover Card site.

Babymakes3
11-21-2010, 07:52 PM
The main 2 I use are Shopathome and Ebates - I normally check a few sites to see who has the highest cashback before I make a purchase. Lately shopathome has been winning.

poohbear
11-22-2010, 11:39 AM
I use evrewards to decide who has the best cashback and if it's close I go with mrrebates (or shop discover). I have never had a problem getting cashback with mr rebates, and lately ebates has not been crediting me (this has happened with diapers.com on 3 occasions and ebay twice). I just don't have the time or energy to argue with them (only once have they given me my cash back, and honestly, it's not worth it). Anyway, I like mr rebates a lot. You can cash out at $10 and they will send you paypal or a check at the beginning of the month.

MSWR0319
11-22-2010, 02:05 PM
I use Parenting Privileges which is offered through Parents magazine or ebates whichever is larger. Usually it's PP, but they don't have as many stores as other sites. So then I use ebates. I've only had one problem and it was caused by the site I ordered from canceling part of the order. The tracked it and then fixed it no problems.