PDA

View Full Version : Wii Red Bundle deals?

cindys
11-21-2010, 10:55 PM
We are considering getting Wii for our family gift this year...

We saw the Red Wii Anniversary bundle but have only seen it for $199...I havent seen it advertised anywhere as a Black Friday deal....

I did see if you order thru Amazon and are a Prime member you get a $10 credit..

Anyone seen or heard anything about a better deal?

Thanks!

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :love-retry::love-retry::love-retry:

poohbear
11-21-2010, 10:57 PM
There was a $20 off coupon in the target circular today. I'm not sure if that will work on the red bundle but I would assume so...

NancyJ_redo
11-22-2010, 01:24 AM
There was a $20 off coupon in the target circular today. I'm not sure if that will work on the red bundle but I would assume so...

Yes, according to slickdeals it does work on the red Wii. However, I've been stalking the Wii deals and am still keeping my fingers crossed for something better. With the Target coupon you get $20 off, but you still have to pay tax so it essentially gets you back to the Amazon price.

OP I'll post back here later in the week if I find anything. I've been watching for at least a few weeks and the best deal thus far has been at Walmart (or is it KMart? I get those two confused). That deal was a price of $200 but you got 50K points on your Walmart/Kmart loyalty card, which equates to a $50 credit for using at the store. So it was $150, but you had to spend the $50 credit there.

cindys
11-22-2010, 11:50 AM
Amazon right now is showing the bundle at $199 which is the same as everywhere else.

Is this the price at Target? Sorry, I dont have the circular and cant get into the Target website...

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :love-retry::love-retry::love-retry:

cindys
11-24-2010, 05:37 PM
In case thins helps anyone...

Toys R Us has this for $199 and a free Mario/Sonic Olympic games ($49.99) so that would be the Red Anniversary system which includes 2 games...

So you would get 3 games and can use your rewards card for points.

The only other bundle deal I saw was Black Friday deal @ Walmart.com...The same bundle but with 3 games and an extra set of controllers....This bundle has Epic Mickey...The price is $249

The Toys R Us deal expires today...

I am passing on it because I still dont know if thats the best deal and since 1/2 the time my rewards points never show up.

I may regret passing it by but I am going to wait.

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

NancyJ_redo
11-25-2010, 03:32 PM
I posted a separate thread about this, but I wanted to make sure OP saw this in case she is subscribed to this thread.

Amazon has the red Wii bundle right now for $199 and you get a $50 credit towards a future game purchase. With no tax and free shipping (and perhaps most importantly, no standing in line!), this is a great deal!

tropicalmom
11-26-2010, 12:16 AM
I saw a mention on slickdeals earlier today that it was 169 at BestBuy. Might want to check there.

cindys
11-26-2010, 01:13 AM
I went ahead and ordered from Amazon and got the $50 game promo and also got a $10 promo for spending over $75 when using your Mastercard.

And like PP said "no tax, free shipping and no standing in line!"

Thanks!

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: