PDA

View Full Version : AMAZON lightning deal post

dec756
11-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Post your finds!!!!!! I feel like I want to stay home all week and or plan my schedule around these deals........:hysterical:

Babymakes3
11-22-2010, 08:57 AM
So far I want to see the playstation 3 bundle (sil is looking for 1), what the running shoe is, I might go for the Mark Bittman Cook Everything Cookbook. I'm not awake enough to guess the rest.

blisstwins
11-22-2010, 09:08 AM
I bought a second generation flipmino HD for 109.99 this morning.

dec756
11-22-2010, 09:12 AM
was thinking about the flip...

just bought john legend for dbf stocking
going to get how to cook everything for mom

DrSally
11-23-2010, 04:39 PM
I bought a second generation flipmino HD for 109.99 this morning.

I almost bought one, but hadn't done any research, so I didn't pull the trigger...

NancyJ_redo
11-23-2010, 04:45 PM
So far I want to see the playstation 3 bundle (sil is looking for 1), what the running shoe is, I might go for the Mark Bittman Cook Everything Cookbook. I'm not awake enough to guess the rest.

What running shoe are you referring to? I need some and just looked to see if I can find what you're talking about but no luck. Any hints? ;)

mg23
11-23-2010, 04:48 PM
I got a Britax Bouleavrd convertable car seat for 209 this morning. So excited!!

hillview
11-23-2010, 04:55 PM
I got the world atlas book and the hexabug today. I also got the qwerkle game yesterday.

I am happy to report that after last year's haul I've used ALL the good deals as gifts!
/hillary

YouAreTheFocus
11-23-2010, 05:09 PM
I got a Britax Bouleavrd convertable car seat for 209 this morning. So excited!!

Darn, I would've bought this! Good deal!

ETA: Oh, wait, now I see on the other thread that it wasn't the 70.

Babymakes3
11-23-2010, 05:20 PM
What running shoe are you referring to? I need some and just looked to see if I can find what you're talking about but no luck. Any hints? ;)
it was a deal yesterday and they were adidas but not anything overly wonderful

maiaann
11-23-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm addicted to these lightning deals. Yikes! I keep adding stuff to my cart. Just now I bought V - The complete series for my dad. We used to watch it together when I was a kid. Not sure it's a hot seller, but I couldn't pass up the $9.99 price!

mamaAnn
11-23-2010, 06:10 PM
I got the DSi XL yesterday and the Kitchen Aid mixer for MIL for Christmas. Today I got a bunch of stuff: Harry Potter blue ray set, Cricut, Mamma Mia movie $3.99, denon headphones for $33, and a CD that was not a lightening deal but still in the deals section.

I gotta stop looking....

DH is still waiting for smoking TV deal and one of the flip recorder things.

erosenst
11-23-2010, 06:16 PM
I almost bought one, but hadn't done any research, so I didn't pull the trigger...

If this happens again, and you can research pretty quickly, put it in your cart, then go research to see if you really want it. You have 30 minutes from the time you put it in your cart to actually buy it. (If you *don't* buy, that's how people on the waitlist, if there is one, get a chance to buy....)

Momof3Labs
11-23-2010, 06:45 PM
If this happens again, and you can research pretty quickly, put it in your cart, then go research to see if you really want it. You have 30 minutes from the time you put it in your cart to actually buy it. (If you *don't* buy, that's how people on the waitlist, if there is one, get a chance to buy....)

Actually, you have 15 minutes, I think.

smiles33
11-23-2010, 06:59 PM
If I'm even remotely interested, I click add to cart as I lost out on the Bumblebee helmet when I clicked to read details and it disappeared! I got off the waitlist later, but I was busy talking with someone and missed the notice.

I just picked up the Monster powersurge strip thing. Looked interesting, I added it to my cart, read through all the reviews, and then just bought it.