PDA

View Full Version : Toys R Us $10 gift card with purchase?

Jajsmom
11-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Does anyone know if there was a coupon in last weeks Toys R Us flier for a $10 gift card with $75 purchase? I spent $100 the other day but when I got home realized I didn't get my gift card. I don't know if she got my coupon or not. I have another one that expired on 11/13. I don't know if the one I gave her had expired or if I had used one from last weeks flier.

Thanks

wendibird22
11-22-2010, 10:27 AM
In my area there was one coupon in the paper I think 2 weeks ago (it expired last Saturday) and then another in this Sunday's paper.

TwoBees
11-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Does anyone know if there was a coupon in last weeks Toys R Us flier for a $10 gift card with $75 purchase? I spent $100 the other day but when I got home realized I didn't get my gift card. I don't know if she got my coupon or not. I have another one that expired on 11/13. I don't know if the one I gave her had expired or if I had used one from last weeks flier.

Thanks

Yes, there was. It's at home though so I can't tell you about the fine print.

Jajsmom
11-22-2010, 10:53 AM
Thanks, My Toys R Us is an hour away and I don't want to drive there for nothing. I don't have my flier anymore.

TwoBees
11-23-2010, 10:21 AM
I have the coupon with me today. Free $10 GC with qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Coupon expires on 11/24, gift card expires on 12/31. Diapers and formula are excluded, as well as the "usual" brands. LMK if you want to know if a specific brand is considered "excluded."

HTH!

Jajsmom
11-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Thank You. I went in yesterday with my receipt and was able to get the gift card. Now does anyone know if you can combine them and use them on BF?

TwoBees
11-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Thank You. I went in yesterday with my receipt and was able to get the gift card. Now does anyone know if you can combine them and use them on BF?

I'm looking at the fine print again and it doesn't say anything about the gift card not being active for 6 hours (the usual deal with promo gift cards). It says "Gift card valid on your next purchase" so I would think it would work on BF. It also says "Limit one per guest" but I think that means limit one coupon for a gift card per qualifying purchase. Also "See card for terms and conditions." So if the card doesn't say anything about not combining or not working on BF, I suppose it should work like any other gift card.