PDA

View Full Version : Inline stroller question

sabbie3
11-22-2010, 01:48 PM
I have the B-Ready which I really like except that I miss air tires. I have a 3 year old and a 4 month old meaning my 4 month old has to be in the 2nd seat so I really love the full recline of the B-Ready. Does any of the other inline strollers have a fully reclining 2nd seat and air tires? You know the best of both worlds!

jacksmoma
11-22-2010, 02:01 PM
phil and teds dash has a slight recline (3 months plus) in the seconds seat- i would imagine pushing all that weight you would want air tires too :) i think the newer p&T vibe 2 (coming out soon?) has a recline in the seconds seat too...

poohbear
11-22-2010, 02:57 PM
And the older P&T sport second seat reclines (but doesn't have a rear canopy) - you have to get a kidopotus shade)...
But you can get a good deal on a P&T sport now! :) (though the main canopy is awful and the brake leaves something to be desired, overall it is a great stroller!)

sabbie3
11-22-2010, 04:07 PM
And the older P&T sport second seat reclines (but doesn't have a rear canopy) - you have to get a kidopotus shade)...
But you can get a good deal on a P&T sport now! :) (though the main canopy is awful and the brake leaves something to be desired, overall it is a great stroller!)

my friend has a sport and although she likes the push she dislikes about 10 other things on it (brake and fold being on the top of the list). Why couldn't they have just put air tires on the B-Ready, other then that I really love everything else! If I could justify buying a dedicated double I could find so many I like but at my son's age it just didn't make sense.

Candyshop1999
11-22-2010, 11:15 PM
I am harassing Britax to come out with air tires as an option to purchase additionally....

MamaBear
11-23-2010, 01:06 AM
iCandy?

PeppyParents
11-25-2010, 09:22 PM
I have the B-Ready which I really like except that I miss air tires. I have a 3 year old and a 4 month old meaning my 4 month old has to be in the 2nd seat so I really love the full recline of the B-Ready. Does any of the other inline strollers have a fully reclining 2nd seat and air tires? You know the best of both worlds!

Hi,

I'm not sure if the timing will be soon enough for you, but you may want to check out the Phil & Teds Verve when it comes out in January 2011.

Here's a blog entry about the Phil and Teds Verve (http://stroller411.com/blog/332/phil-teds-verve-stroller-2011/)

The P&T Vibe2 (previously mentioned by Jacksmomma doesn't have a reclining doubles kit.

Hope that's helpful!

drcarpiodds
11-25-2010, 10:04 PM
and it only reclines a bit in comparison to the B ready, which DH recently bought me.

sometimes (outdoors, rough terrain), I miss the air tires too, so I just switch over to the dash...

but between the two, i use the b ready much more as the boys (ages 2.5 and 11 months) are more comfortable (because of the reclining feature and shades)...

I don't feel too much of a difference in push/weight when pushing with either stroller... (maybe my boys just don't weight enough to make it hard for me)

In any case, one day I too hope Britax will do an upgrade and make one with air tires... and if I still have the need (maybe DC3?), then I'll sell the dash and say bye bye to Phil and Ted...

I'm very pleased with the B ready... I also like how Britax included some accessories for the stroller...

legaleagle
11-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Hi,

I'm not sure if the timing will be soon enough for you, but you may want to check out the Phil & Teds Verve when it comes out in January 2011.

Here's a blog entry about the Phil and Teds Verve (http://stroller411.com/blog/332/phil-teds-verve-stroller-2011/)

I'm really intrigued by the Verve and also by the Hammerhead (is it brand new? I can't find much info on it online). Do you have the dimensions for either of these?

poohbear
11-26-2010, 12:23 AM
I think the new Phil and Ted's Classic might have a reclining backseat and it has a better sunshade than the sport. It seems to be a better version of the sport, but not quite the explorer:
http://philandteds.com/productsus/pushus/classicus