PDA

View Full Version : Best price on Carter's fleece sleep-and-play (size 3 month)?

ourbabygirl
11-23-2010, 11:21 AM
Just wondering where I could get these for the best price for my son. I know that Target and Kohl's has them, but if there's somewhere online or B&M that's cheapest, please let me know!
I've only seen them in the snap version (with and without footies), but if you know of a zipper version, that would be awesome! (faster diaper changes)

Thanks! :D

BabyBearsMom
11-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Have you checked Costco? Ours had a ton of the fleece zip ups for $9 I think. You could probably buy them cheaper at Target, but I find that the Target brand of Carter's runs shorter than real Carters.

poohbear
11-23-2010, 11:55 AM
I actually find them cheapest at the actual carter's b&m store (using a coupon). If you have one near you. Otherwise Kohl's or Costco... Oh, wait, I don't know if I've ever seen the carter's zip ones in the store. I think the zip ones are carried by Target and Walmart and JCPenney under their other brand names such as Just oNe Year...

Pinky
11-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Believe it or not, Walmart had the zip ones for a better price than Carter's even with their big sale and a 20% off coupon. I had no idea they had them and drove all the way to Carter's to get the deal when I should have just went to our local Walmart.

Beth24
11-23-2010, 02:07 PM
The entire Carters store was 50% off yesterday, so they were $8.50, before the 20% off coupon.

ourbabygirl
11-23-2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks, Everyone!
We do have a Carter's store near us (30 min.), but it's kind of a pain to get there (versus Target, Wal-mart, and Kohl's)... thanks for the heads' up!

Reina
11-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Just an FYI, the Target and Walmart versions of Carter's lines are not the same as what you would find at a Carter's B&M or a department store. Target and Walmart have their own version of "commissioned Carter's". They are still designed by Carter's however manufactured in different factories than Carter's flagship brand. Therefore designs are slightly different and so are the materials used.
Target's version is Just One Year and Just One You by Carter's; Walmart's version is Child of Mine by Carter's. In our experience, the Target version of the Carter's we have bought have all been smaller in size and thinner fabricwise in comparison to the clothes we bought directly from the Carter's B&M stores or department stores (Kohl's, Lord & Taylor, Buy Buy Baby etc). We don't shop at Walmart so I can't comment on their Carter's version,Child of Mine.
You will get the best price for Carter's clothes at their own stores. There are always deals or coupons. If you can bite the bullet and go to your localish Carter's, it might be lucrative in the long run to buy some fleece sleep & play clothes ahead in larger sizes too.

ourbabygirl
11-23-2010, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the details- good to know! I may hold out until this weekend, then, and go to the Carter's store to get some of those...

daisyd
11-24-2010, 11:11 AM
TCP fleece sleepers are great- I like them as much as Carter's. They have some on sale for $7.50 right now with free shipping and a 20% off code that brings them down to $6.

JJMom
11-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Don't waste your money on the cheap ones for Wal-mart. The pile quickly and are not soft after just one wash. I always buy mine at Sam's Club or Costco. You can usually find them for about $7.xx. Plus they usually have bunches of the smaller sizes.

Pinky
11-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Glad to hear that about the Walmart ones. I had no idea that they were different. I was disappointed when I saw them there because I had went through all the trouble to make it to a Carter's store. I wondered how they could sell the exact same thing for $17+ at Carters and only $7 at Walmart.

saleenl
11-24-2010, 11:45 AM
I bought a bunch at Kohl's online. Spend $50, get free shipping (I added in some stuff for me to make the $50). They are $7.99 on sale and I got 20% off with a coupon code plus 4% cash back through Ebates, so about $6.15 each.

Sometimes, if you time it right, you can get 30% off and I would guess that this Friday you will be able to find the 30% off (then they would be $5.37).

ourbabygirl
11-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Wow, thanks! I may check out the TCP ones, too.
I was just at Target and they have them for $8, I think (usually $8.99).

Appreciate all your help! Happy Black Friday shopping!