PDA

View Full Version : ebates.com

dec756
11-26-2010, 12:21 AM
so i forgot to go through them when placing a $500 kohls order...goshhhhhhhhh. should i just forget about it?

NancyJ_redo
11-26-2010, 02:30 AM
Ebates is 4% at Kohls so it would be $20 to you. Whether you should just skip it now depends on how much effort you'd have to go to in order to get the $20. If you can just cancel your Kohls order and reorder it after going through Ebates, then I'd say it's worth it. If, on the other hand, you can't cancel and instead would have to do a second Ebates order and then return the first order then eh, that's too much trouble in my mind.

FYI Shopdiscover gives 10% at Kohls, so if you happen to have a Discover card your Kohls order would get you $50.

dec756
11-26-2010, 09:47 AM
dont have a discover unfortunately, my order is in the "fullfilment" stage so i cannot cancel and therefore would have to place a 2nd order to get the $20...doh!

jenrub
11-26-2010, 10:07 PM
so i forgot to go through them when placing a $500 kohls order...goshhhhhhhhh. should i just forget about it?

You can sign in to your ebates account then go to "Help" found on top of the screen. On that screen, go to "Contact Customer Care" on the right hand side and it'll take you to a page where you can type in your information regarding the online order you just placed. I believe you need to have your order confirmation email to fill in the information needed like the date order was placed, total amount, and the order number. I've done this with an order I forgot to originally place through ebates, as well as, a phone order and I got credit for it.