PDA

View Full Version : best prices for bjcm and MB Swift?

salsah
11-26-2010, 01:30 AM
a couple of my friends are expecting and i'm trying to help them with their stroller purchases.

for one of them, i'm leaning towards the bjcm. i don't think she will spend much (or be wowed much) because she is planning to use her graco quatro travel system thing that she used with her first 5 yrs ago. if i'm going to convince her to get a new stroller, it needs to be inexpensive enough for her to consider but be different enough from her graco. i figure the fold, weight, and price of the bjcm is my best bet.

for my other friend, i think she is looking on CL for an AT. i want to convince her to get a swift, if i can find a good deal. second choice is an mbus (better chances of finding a used one). any other ideas?

so, what would be a good price for these/how much can i tell my friends to expect to pay?

poohbear
11-26-2010, 08:06 AM
pm'd you.

On a new 2011 BJCM, you may be able to get one around $210. Some people are finding clearance 2010s at B&Ms for as low as $130, but... we know how that goes! I'd expect to maybe see clearance 2010s online about $185 if there are any (that's what they've been when they've popped up).

Swifts sometimes roll around for 20% off :)

For CL ATs, I'd say MBUS, Valco Trimode, drawing a blank on others...

arivecchi
11-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Salsah, check the offshoot board. Many deals posted there!

salsah
11-27-2010, 03:14 PM
thanks! and thanks poohbear for suggesting other AT's to consider while shopping CL.

poohbear
11-28-2010, 11:14 AM
thanks! and thanks poohbear for suggesting other AT's to consider while shopping CL.

:)

Also, albeebaby's 20off code is working on the brands you listed above for 20% off....for the time being ;)