PDA

View Full Version : PBK chamois sheeting

Ladybug47
11-26-2010, 03:37 PM
In case anyone is still looking for deals on the Pottery Barn Kids chamois sheeting, it's on sale online and in stores today. The queen sheets are $55 (regular price is $69). And if you have a closed out registry and it's within six months from when you closed it, you can add the sheets to your registry and then have the 10% off applied to the purchase as well.

To skip the shipping charges of ordering online and the hassle of going out to the actual store to get the deal during the mad rush today, I instead added the sheet I wanted to my closed registry, called my local store and paid for the sheet over the phone and said I'd pick it up within the next week. My total was $53.53 for one queen-sized chamois sheet ($55 plus 10% off, plus tax), and I didn't even have to leave my house. Yahoo!

I was also interested in getting a matching chamois pillowcase cover, but it looks like the stores won't be carrying that item anymore. They are still available online right now, though (today they're at a discounted price of $15 instead of $19).