PDA

View Full Version : Blt ?

army_mom
11-27-2010, 12:49 AM
What is the best deal you have gotten at BLT? What is a reasonable price we should expect to pay for a 2 room suite in mid June time frame? The "rack rate" prices are very expensive but I know BBB find great deals and am wondering it it is a possibility for our budget.
TIA!

emily_gracesmama
11-27-2010, 09:02 PM
You can look into renting someone's DVC points thru disboards. I did this in Sept and paid about 1100 for 7 nights in a suite? whatever the bedroom w/ kitchenette is called, I'm having a mindblank. It's a great way to stay for much less. Rent from someone that has been on the boards awhile and can give references or you can rent from that david guy who rents dvc points, he charges 13/pt, should still be cheaper than what Disney charges.

erosenst
12-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Just saw this - but we also rented DVC points for our upcoming trip. (March 2011). We paid $10 a point, and saved about 40% off of rack rate. Only small disadvantage is no maid service for our three night stay - but for the $800 we saved, and how little we're actually in the room, I think I can manage. :).

Dream
12-27-2010, 12:39 AM
I received a quote of $4848 for 5 nights at BLT for mid July for a 2 BR villa 8 ppl.