PDA

View Full Version : Lego City Advent Calendar Question

alien_host
11-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Tomorrow is the big day, bringing out the Lego City Advent Calendar! I didn't do the Lego one last year so I'm wondering, what do you do with each day's little creation? Just pile them with other lego? Set up a winter scene? I have the 2010 and 2009 calendars, I think I'll use the 2009 and just be a year behind.

I just built the Winter Toy Shop and Bakery this week with some help from DD. I wonder if I can incorporate some of the advent calendar things into those scenes.

katydid1971
11-30-2010, 05:58 PM
We have the 2010 set. I am going to add it to our "Lego Holiday Scene" as well but I don't know what I am going to do with the naked Santa. I didn't realize he was in there until I recently was looking at the set online. I think its weird in a big way :barf:

alien_host
11-30-2010, 06:40 PM
We have the 2010 set. I am going to add it to our "Lego Holiday Scene" as well but I don't know what I am going to do with the naked Santa. I didn't realize he was in there until I recently was looking at the set online. I think its weird in a big way :barf:

There is a naked minifigure? Really? I have to look closer at the box! ETA: That is so strange and creepy.

Ceepa
11-30-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm thinking he's in a Speedo (also weird)

http://consumerist.com/semi-naked-lego-santa.JPG

http://consumerist.com/2010/11/the-lego-advent-calendar----now-with-naked-showering-santa.html

alien_host
11-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Ack he is in the shower? Seriously? That is some serious butt floss going on!

I might need to get a different set of "legs" for that guy!

katydid1971
11-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Ack he is in the shower? Seriously? That is some serious butt floss going on!

I might need to get a different set of "legs" for that guy!

Santa in a "banana hammock" is something I really didn't ever want to see :bag.

I think replacing the legs is a good idea

bnme
11-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh, great! My kids do not need an excuse for potty/underwear talk. I'm sure they will love it. Thanks, Lego! I hope it is not the first day...

sarahsthreads
12-01-2010, 12:06 AM
The comments on that link are fabulously hilarious! This is our first year with a Lego Advent calendar, and it is apparently going to be quite memorable. ;)

(I have no issues with showering Santa, but I am a little puzzled as to why they would include such an odd item. Plus, do you think Santa really wears a black thong and his red hat in the shower?!?)

Sarah :)

Melanie
12-01-2010, 12:15 AM
LOL! I didn't even SEE that Santa.