PDA

View Full Version : Which Nautilus fabric/color?

MeISOE
12-03-2010, 11:19 PM
There seems to be a significant price difference depending on where you shop and which color Graco Nautilus you buy. Is there a difference in the fabric or does it really just come down to preference?

Once I saw the one that was more solid black (I forget the name) on sale but I wasn't sure it was good idea to get solid black seat in FL. But I don't know if that really matters or not. I prefer something that won't show stains, because even though I wish we didn't, we often let DS eat in the car and he is messy. Our old Roundabout in the cow print took a beating.

artvandalay
12-05-2010, 01:13 PM
I've seen the Garrison print while looking online at Target. It is really cute.. but I could see the potential for stains. I guess if it's easily removable/washable it wouldn't be a huge problem. I just really liked this print.

love-pink
12-06-2010, 08:49 AM
i had the breakers print from babiesrus for my ds. it was all black but not a plush black so it was actually really cool during the summer. no stains or dirt showed on that cover. even if you do get a stain or spill nautilus covers are relatively easy to remove and they wash up great!