PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get a Drugstore.com Reservation through Mastercar Marketplace yesterday?

mariza
12-04-2010, 03:02 PM
I did this through my iPhone thinking it was for Drugstore.com itself, then the system crashed and I got a message saying the site was down. Several hours later I got an email saying I won a reservation. So here is my question, the offer says $50 off $100 restaurant gift cards and when I click on the link it brings me to a page on Drugstore.com where GC's are sold, but they are for things like iTunes, Best Buy, etc. On the offer page it says "Online Items In-Stock (Excludes Prescriptions, VisionDirect) at drugstore.com" so you would think that it was good for just about anything. The wording and website it links to are very confusing. Has anyone purchased this particuler OO yet? I hesitate to email Mastercard a question because last time I did I got a response 2 days after my reservation expired. Here is a link to the offer (hopefully it links to the right one:
http://marketplace.mastercard.com/overwhelmingoffer/pastoffer/id/3063/uSource/POO
So what do you think? I guess I could just get iTunes GC's but I was hoping to stock up on toiletries for stocking stuffers.