PDA

View Full Version : Toys R Us Price Adjustment?

Bens Momma
12-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Does TRU do price adjustments? Ordered something online 5 days ago and it's $10 cheaper today (not a door buster) just on sale. Can't find anything on their website, do they PA? If so do I call or email? An extra $10 would really help this Christmas!

TIA-
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS:bouncy::bouncy:

MSWR0319
12-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Yes they do. They have a 14 day policy and you have to take the receipt to the store during the sale. I just did it a month ago on a train table and they didn't even question it. That being said, not sure how it would work for an online order. I'd email or call customer service to see who you should go to for the adjustment. Let us know what you find out. I'm curious how the online policy works too.

WatchingThemGrow
12-04-2010, 10:38 PM
I had a hard time doing a sort of price adjustment today with the bounce house deal of the day coupon and the online sale. They finally just gave it to me to shut me up.

Bens Momma
12-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Called CS # last night. The agent was very nice. Told him the situation, gave item # and told him I had a screen grab of it. Gave me no trouble and said the PA credit would be refunded to my credit card within 3 days. Keeping my fingers crossed and will be watching my account to see that it truly happens. Phone call took under 3 minutes :thumbsup:!

chozen
12-05-2010, 07:45 PM
I had a hard time doing a sort of price adjustment today with the bounce house deal of the day coupon and the online sale. They finally just gave it to me to shut me up.

what bounce house was on sale and how much was it? i just bought one aweek ago.

MSWR0319
12-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Great! I'll have to remember that for online orders.