PDA

View Full Version : ISO some sort of gift bag or packaging for ground coffee

anamika
12-05-2010, 01:34 PM
I plan to give my coworker some of the special coffee my dad got me from India - it is a special blend of peaberry coffee with chicory. I want to gift some to my coworker for our Secret Santa thing but I'm really stumped on how to pack it. Somehow a ziploc bag with ground coffee seems to lack the holiday spirit!
There must be some special sort of bag or container for this - please help me find it!
I will be adding other things - books, some pampering stuff etc so it will go in a gift bag if that makes a difference.
Thanks and the gift is due Thursday so online orders are out of the question.

jgenie
12-05-2010, 02:07 PM
The Container Store has quite a few (http://www.containerstore.com/shop/giftWrapWonderland/homemadeGiftIdeas/jarsCanisters) - they're pricey but there was a 20% plus free ship floating around.

Seitvonzu
12-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Joanns fabrics sells TONS of little tins-- they have small oval ones and square ones that might work and when i was in yesterday they were 60% off.

mezzona
12-05-2010, 04:22 PM
You can put it in a nice stainless steel or glass airtight container with a clasp, like something you can find at target. Would be a great addition to the gift cuz the recipient could use the container for something else after the coffee is gone. Just an idea. Ah you can also use mason jars and just pretty them up as if they were home-roasted.