PDA

View Full Version : Are any of the leapster coupons good on the recharger?

LD92599
12-05-2010, 10:41 PM
I need to get the recharger for my DN and since tracking Amazon the prices have climbed and it's now OOS. My local TRU and Target though do have it so that's where I'll go this week. I saw some Leapster/leapfrog coupons in the new parenting mag that I'm hoping will work. Any printables out there good for the recharger?

mariza
12-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Leapster is having a $10 off $50 or $20 off $75 with free shipping over $50 and you can get an extra 20% off with code SAVE20. Of course you need to spend the $50 which isn't cheaper, but if there is a birthday coming up you could get a game or other accessory and hold it for the birthday. I'm lucky that DDs bday is early January so I do this kind of thing a lot ;) HTH!

jerigirl
12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Leapster is having a $10 off $50 or $20 off $75 with free shipping over $50 and you can get an extra 20% off with code SAVE20. Of course you need to spend the $50 which isn't cheaper, but if there is a birthday coming up you could get a game or other accessory and hold it for the birthday. I'm lucky that DDs bday is early January so I do this kind of thing a lot ;) HTH!

the SAVE20 code doesn't seem to be working right now, despite getting an email this morning saying they extended the expiration until 12/7. I emailed CS but havent gotten a response yet.

mariza
12-07-2010, 01:51 AM
the SAVE20 code doesn't seem to be working right now, despite getting an email this morning saying they extended the expiration until 12/7. I emailed CS but havent gotten a response yet.
I just opened my email and saw this from Leapfrog:
Problem Fixed - Get Your Additional 20% Savings Now

It was time stamped at 8:15 PM (EST), haven't been on the website to check but hopefully it works now :)