PDA

View Full Version : HA unders $3 (includes trainers)

Snow mom
12-06-2010, 10:29 AM
I just picked up a bunch of training unders from the HA outlet sale for $3/pr. I believe this sale includes all unders. All 2010 Hannas are an extra 30% off. If you are looking for girl trainers in XS I suggest you call somewhere other than Kittery--I think I may have cleaned them out :ROTFLMAO:

lchang25000
12-06-2010, 10:36 AM
The extra 30% off is not as good of a deal as the extra 40% off they had a couple weeks ago, but the training unders are a great deal! I stocked up last time they had this sale.

CCY
12-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Is the extra 30% on ALL the 2010 Hanna items ?

lchang25000
12-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Is the extra 30% on ALL the 2010 Hanna items ?

I think so. The additional 40% off all 2010 items a couple weeks ago includeded everything, including the very gud items.

WatchingThemGrow
12-06-2010, 12:38 PM
remember that for girls' hipsters, the style changed in Fall 2010 (IIRC) which is maybe what this should be, right? Can anyone verify? ALSO, note that when we got a package of the "redesigned" hipsters, we also got a note that they were reverting back to the old style in Jan. 2011 because the design change did not get positive feedback. just fyi..

tny915
12-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Thank you! Stocked up on XS trainers.

09Mom
12-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Are the trainers much better than others?

WatchingThemGrow
12-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Are the trainers much better than others?

Yes. way.

boltfam
12-06-2010, 05:02 PM
So, should I pull the trigger on this sale or wait for the EOS if I want unders, outerwear, and PD sets?

MeISOE
12-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know anything about the boys boxer briefs? We are moving out of the trainers and DS likes boxer brief style. The brand I have now isn't something I can get easily so I need to find a nice soft brand.

Also - I called on this today and both stores I talked with said they'd be getting shipments on Wednesday.

wolverine2
12-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Does anyone know anything about the boys boxer briefs? We are moving out of the trainers and DS likes boxer brief style. The brand I have now isn't something I can get easily so I need to find a nice soft brand.

Also - I called on this today and both stores I talked with said they'd be getting shipments on Wednesday.

We have the boxer briefs and DS loves them (and I do too- so soft). We also have one pair of the regular boxers, which DS doesn't like because they bunch up under his pants. I never got HA unders until last summer and I can't believe I never had them before. I'll never buy anything else. Will call on Wed to order some more!

SoloMelody
12-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Just called woodinville outlet for underwear. They have solid colored ones, no prints.

We are part way potty trained, dry most nights, poop on potty but having trouble remaining dry thru the day. I was thining of switching to training unders.

How many training unders should I buy?
How long will DD use them? I am trying to stock up on unders for a year. How many regular underwear and how many training unders will I need?

TIA

stratosphere03
12-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Wow, I ordered yesterday from an outlet one state over and my package will be delivered today! This was my first outlet order and I think I'm hooked now. :)

boltfam
12-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Wow, I ordered yesterday from an outlet one state over and my package will be delivered today! This was my first outlet order and I think I'm hooked now. :)

Yup, Hanna's like that. :wink2:

SoloMelody
12-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Just got back from the woodinville outlet, stocked up on trainers, regular underwear and camis :thumbsup:

shawnandangel
12-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Just called Michigan City. Got some xs unders and cami's. Got a ruffle skirt for $10 and another skirt for $5. GREAT customer service! I love love love hanna!

srhs
12-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Help!
I am pretty shopping savvy, but a total Hanna noob.
I need training undies, though, so pretty please, can you talk me through this? :help:

I need to call whom and order what?

ETA

I found the size chart online. It says:
XS: 20-33 lbs, 1-3½ yrs
S: 31-48 lbs, 3-6 yrs

Will my 30.8lb 2½ year old be comfortable in S? Or will they be bulky for awhile, and I should get a few XS? He doesn't gain weight very quickly, although I suppose you can't predict growth spurts.

boltfam
12-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Help!
I need training undies, though, so pretty please, can you talk me through this? :help:

ETA

Will my 30.8lb 2½ year old be comfortable in S? Or will they be bulky for awhile, and I should get a few XS? He doesn't gain weight very quickly, although I suppose you can't predict growth spurts.

I would get the XS. DS is 3.5 and is tall for his age but pretty skinny. I have not seen him any XS yet (on their way) but tried some smalls, and they're not baggy but he has a lot of room to grow. As you suggested, I would just get a few XS. I'm sure some other mommas may be more knowledgable about the unders...I'm a newbie to those with a newly pt boy.

Just call any outlet listed on their site under locations. There are five of them. I usually call the MI City, IN one b/c it's closest to me and I get my stuff fast. Just call the outlet and tell them what you're looking for and in what size. Have fun!

BTW: You could ask the SA what size unders she would recommend. They're very helpful.

boltfam
12-07-2010, 04:15 PM
I called IN and got quite a load of stuff...unders, of course! Got DS and DD some hats and mittens, some best every baby socks (3.50), a zipper, and 2 sleep sacks (9.80 each)! :yay:

citymama
12-07-2010, 04:17 PM
The sale also includes $3 camisoles. Outlets are getting more inventory later in the week.

stratosphere03
12-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Help!

ETA

The smalls are too big on my 29 lb two year old. I received the XS trainers and unders today and I think they will be a much better fit. Heck, I think the XS would fit my 5 year old better than the smalls because he is tall and skinny and the leg holes on the small are a bit too big for him.

srhs
12-07-2010, 04:28 PM
The smalls are too big on my 29 lb two year old. I received the XS trainers and unders today and I think they will be a much better fit. Heck, I think the XS would fit my 5 year old better than the smalls because he is tall and skinny and the leg holes on the small are a bit too big for him. THANK YOU!:thumbsup: DS1 is tall and thin too! DS2 is thicker, though, so I suppose they would all get used eventually.

ahisma
12-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Has anyone found small boxer briefs in stock anywhere? I've gotten through to Washington and MI City but not the others...

srhs
12-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Another newbie ?:
does "unders" include undershirts?

citymama
12-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Another newbie ?:
does "unders" include undershirts?

I know it does include girls' camis. Not sure about boys', but I'm guessing it does...

srhs
12-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Heads-up, my DF (super sweet, most positive, lowest drama person I know who used to be a fashion buyer for a large dept store before SAHM) just called the OR store and said the associate was super rude. Tried to ask her name at the end and hung up on her. :(
So maybe call the others first.

Globetrotter
12-07-2010, 05:56 PM
I have to agree about OR.. not the best experience for me, either.

shawnandangel
12-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Too bad about OR, I talked to Fallon earlier today in Michigan City and she was great!

If I was hung up on, I would contact hanna directly through their online chat. I'm sure they don't want their reputation for excellent customer service marred by a bad associate.

smiles33
12-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Just talked with Erin in WA and she was awesome. She described the prints available, too. Ordered 6 pairs of XS trainers and 6 pairs of S hipsters for my DDs. Thanks, OP!

abh5e8
12-08-2010, 02:36 AM
yay! can't wait to order in the am. i know i need girls hipsters in med and camisols in small and med. for ds, trainers in XS. but should i get regular unders in XS too or just go ahead and let him wear the trainers until he is ready for size small unders?

also, how many pairs do you usually have for one size? does 15 sound crazy?

SoloMelody
12-08-2010, 03:23 AM
I got 6 hipsters in xs for now. And we just started potty training.

I returned the trainers as they did not fit DD well, lots of bunching and too small leg openings. DD just didnt fit well in them. Will give the gerber trainers a try.

citymama
12-08-2010, 03:23 AM
yay! can't wait to order in the am. i know i need girls hipsters in med and camisols in small and med. for ds, trainers in XS. but should i get regular unders in XS too or just go ahead and let him wear the trainers until he is ready for size small unders?

also, how many pairs do you usually have for one size? does 15 sound crazy?

yes, 15 sounds crazy unless you only do wash once in 10 days! I would say 6-10 pairs is more than enough. We made do with 6 trainers (could have used a couple more pairs, but she only wore them for 2-3 months), and we usually have about 10 pairs of underwear in rotation.

maybeebaby08
12-08-2010, 10:12 AM
I just called Kittery the shipment won't be in til later today they said call back after 5 today.

jenfromnj
12-08-2010, 04:01 PM
FYI, I called Michigan City a few minutes ago and they were JUST unloading another shipment of unders. So if you were hoping to pick some up, now's a good time to call the IN outlet!

AnnieW625
12-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Just got back from the woodinville outlet, stocked up on trainers, regular underwear and camis :thumbsup:

I love the Woodinville outlet. It's always the first one I call. Super helpful staff.

FWIW, Hanna unders usually also go on sale at the EOS sale after Christmas. I think I got the 3 pack for $10 last year from the website.

lchang25000
12-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Has anyone found small boxer briefs in stock anywhere? I've gotten through to Washington and MI City but not the others...

I just bought some trainers and boxer briefs from VA. I bought 3 boxers briefs in small and they have 1 left in red/gray stripes.

jgenie
12-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks OP - we're just starting PTing here - hope these fit DS1.

Melarina
12-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Just ordered from Michigan City. SO helpful!!!

6 trainers in white size S, eyelet slip in 120, blue sweatpants size 100, powder blue jeepers long and short sleeve size 90, and blue survivor jacket size 100 for 83.80 shipped

Yeah, and I was just calling for trainers...sigh.

ChefGirl
12-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Just ordered from Michigan City. SO helpful!!!

6 trainers in white size S, eyelet slip in 120, blue sweatpants size 100, powder blue jeepers long and short sleeve size 90, and blue survivor jacket size 100 for 83.80 shipped

Yeah, and I was just calling for trainers...sigh.

It seems like everyone loves their trainers. My youngest is about to start PT. He's hoping for Thomas the tank engine undies. Please educate me on these Hanna trainers.

ahisma
12-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Thank you! I got 8 boxer briefs and 7 trainers from MI City. Wahoo!

cmp12345
12-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Hi. Went to the Lake Oswego (Oregon) store today. They have lots of XS and S unders. In XS, there's mostly pastel solids for girls; for boys, XS had lots of prints and dark bold colors (green, blue). I got some baby christmas dresses $10 and $1 tights. There's also white wiggles pants for $5. Love to twirl velvet dresses were $21 and they had long sleeve play dress sets for 30% off $40 total ($25 dress, $15 leggings). They also had mocs for like $8 or $9. And lots of shoes - I got some primigi, hanna clogs, some suede boots (regularly $66) for $15 (larger girls sizes). Plus, some christmas sleepers (red, green stripes -love those) for $14 and $19 respectively. Best ever fleece jackets for $21.xx. Love those! I spent waay too much (over $300), but they had exactly what I wanted. I'm sure some things will get cheaper, but I also got some great deals!

Momto1
12-11-2010, 02:14 AM
Hi. Went to the Lake Oswego (Oregon) store today. They have lots of XS and S unders. In XS, there's mostly pastel solids for girls; for boys, XS had lots of prints and dark bold colors (green, blue). I got some baby christmas dresses $10 and $1 tights. There's also white wiggles pants for $5. Love to twirl velvet dresses were $21 and they had long sleeve play dress sets for 30% off $40 total ($25 dress, $15 leggings). They also had mocs for like $8 or $9. And lots of shoes - I got some primigi, hanna clogs, some suede boots (regularly $66) for $15 (larger girls sizes). Plus, some christmas sleepers (red, green stripes -love those) for $14 and $19 respectively. Best ever fleece jackets for $21.xx. Love those! I spent waay too much (over $300), but they had exactly what I wanted. I'm sure some things will get cheaper, but I also got some great deals!

Thanks for the update! I think I'll be placing a call to Oregon tomorrow...

lchang25000
12-11-2010, 02:30 AM

Awesome deals! I got 2 of the best ever baby fleece jackets in 2 diff. sizes for DS last winter for only $18 each! Don't think I've seen it get lower than that. Love them!

citymama
12-11-2010, 02:45 AM
Awesome deals! I got 2 of the best ever baby fleece jackets in 2 diff. sizes for DS last winter for only $21 each as well. Don't think I've seen it get lower than that. Love them!

I got DD2's for $15.99!!!

Btw, this season's zippers are $14 and LJs $19.40. If there are colors you really want, now's a good time to get them. I am sure LJs will go down to $15 at the after EOS sale in Jan, but I am getting a coordinating sister set now.

ahisma
12-11-2010, 02:50 AM
I got our unders the other day, but there's a problem with my order. I wanted boxer briefs, and said so specifically. We even had a conversation about preschoolers and boxers, and how the briefs worked better.

Anyway, I ordered 8 boxer briefs, but they sent 3 boxers. Is it worth calling about? I really didn't want the boxers, but don't want to deal with a big hassle over underwear either.

The rest of them are great! Here's hoping DS2 loves the trainers enough to ditch the diapers:)

lchang25000
12-11-2010, 09:01 AM
I got DD2's for $15.99!!!

Btw, this season's zippers are $14 and LJs $19.40. If there are colors you really want, now's a good time to get them. I am sure LJs will go down to $15 at the after EOS sale in Jan, but I am getting a coordinating sister set now.

Oops...just checked my Hanna purchase log and I got them for $18, not $21...even better!! When did you get them for $16? I know they were around that price at marshalls or somewhere like that but only in smaller sizes.

boltfam
12-13-2010, 11:02 AM

Wowza! Those are some great deals! Which christmas dresses were $10 and which tights $1? I would love to order for next year at those prices!

meira
12-13-2010, 12:27 PM
I got our unders the other day, but there's a problem with my order. I wanted boxer briefs, and said so specifically. We even had a conversation about preschoolers and boxers, and how the briefs worked better.

Anyway, I ordered 8 boxer briefs, but they sent 3 boxers. Is it worth calling about? I really didn't want the boxers, but don't want to deal with a big hassle over underwear either.

The rest of them are great! Here's hoping DS2 loves the trainers enough to ditch the diapers:)

I accidentally bought my daughter a dress in the wrong size at the outlet a couple of weeks ago and when I called they said I could return it to a regular retail store and they shipped another for the same cost, no shipping. I just called the 1 800 number - so it might be worth a try.

zag95
12-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Wowza! Those are some great deals! Which christmas dresses were $10 and which tights $1? I would love to order for next year at those prices!

I think the Christmas dresses were the red cordoroy ones......http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7c1%7c1%7c156%7c7%7c4%7c%7c- like this.... I think I saw those on the $10 rack last Fri- the tights were older ones that coordinate with that dress.... with the Rio Red color....

Pretty cute! As PP said, the dresses were lower in price in the BABY section- with many of the sizes in 50s, 60s, 70s- I didn't see as many larger sizes..... but you can certainly call and see what they have!

HTH!

lchang25000
12-13-2010, 05:20 PM
I bought last year's little red dress at the outlet for $10 a few weeks ago with the exact matching tights for $5.