PDA

View Full Version : MODS Is there a way to organize?

ray7694
12-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Is there a better way to organize the deals thread? Do we need an asking for deals area? We have everything from when is the sale coming to best stick vacuums....I just don't want to miss any good deals and there are lots of themt his time of year. Thanks!

missym
12-06-2010, 05:38 PM
A good start would be for folks to follow the guidelines posted at the top of the forum:

This is a very busy forum, and we request that everyone follow these guidelines to keep it running smoothly.

If you are posting a coupon code or printable coupon, please post it as a reply to the "Coupon Codes & Printables" thread at the top of the forum. The only exception to this rule is one-time use codes which can be posted to the main forum. (If a coupon code is expiring the same day, you can post it as a separate thread, as well.)

If you are posting a deal, please do a search or look through the last few pages of posts to make sure there's not already a thread. We're getting lots of duplicates lately.

If you are looking for a deal, do these things FIRST:
1. Look in the Coupon Codes and Printables thread to see if the discount you're looking for is included there.
2. Do a Search to see if you can find an answer to your question.
3. When posting, include ISO in your thread title - for example: "ISO coupon code for Land of Nod." (ISO means In Search Of.)

pjsmom30
12-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Slightly off topic, but I have had trouble with things coming up on a search lately. For example, I knew there was a recent DSW thread, but when I did a search, nothing came up. Anyone else have this problem?

elliput
12-06-2010, 07:08 PM
DSW is too short of a search term. The same problem occurs for "Wii". Here is a link to the post about work arounds http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=355382

pjsmom30
12-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Thank you! That explains it.