PDA

View Full Version : ViaCord or CBR coupons?

crimsonowl
12-06-2010, 10:21 PM
Has anyone seen any recent coupons (usually in magazines like Cookie) for either ViaCord or Cord Blood Registry (CBR)? If you can direct me to a magazine source, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Staraglimmer
12-06-2010, 10:41 PM
I have not seen any, but if you know someone who has used one of them, they have a referral card where you get$100 off and the person who refers you gets $100 next time they use them.

Hth

09Mom
12-06-2010, 10:44 PM
I used Cord Blood. PM me I may be able to get you a discount.

09Mom
12-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Checked with my contact at Cord Blood and I can get you $250 off.

musicalgrl
12-07-2010, 01:42 PM
I was just at the dr. yesterday and noticed that they had a tear-off pad on the counter when I was paying. I THINK it was from ViaCord and it said something like 'our best deal ever' (or 'of the year' or something like that). It was for $500 off, and I think it was for the month of December. Sorry to be fuzzy on the details, but I'm not in the market for it right now. But I would check with your ob's office and see what coupons they might have.

jh75
12-07-2010, 02:35 PM
We used CBR, but I'm pretty sure both companies will price match so find the best coupon you can! The best one I found was in a package that they hand out when you buy stuff at Motherhood/Pea in the Pod. HTH!

Oh, and people get referral discounts, so make sure to tell whichever company you pick that you were referred. ;) We did this for a friend and a friend did this for us - its nice to pass on the savings since cord blood banking is so expensive!