PDA

View Full Version : iPod deals?

stillplayswithbarbies
12-07-2010, 02:12 PM
How/where to get the best deal on an iPod? If I could get a good deal on the 160gb Classic, I would get that. But I would settle on a deal for the Nano.

I have a Target red card, so that's 5% off, can I combine that with the AAA 10% discount at Target.com?

or is it better to just go with the Amazon price?

IPod has never been on my radar so I have no idea if they are ever on sale. But now my son wants one.

LD92599
12-07-2010, 02:47 PM
There's an 8gb touch refurb for $149 on apple's website.

There's also a 10% off coupon floating around for target, combined w/ the $25 gift card back. But that's all on the touches.

poohbear
12-07-2010, 04:15 PM
How/where to get the best deal on an iPod? If I could get a good deal on the 160gb Classic, I would get that. But I would settle on a deal for the Nano.

I have a Target red card, so that's 5% off, can I combine that with the AAA 10% discount at Target.com?

or is it better to just go with the Amazon price?

IPod has never been on my radar so I have no idea if they are ever on sale. But now my son wants one.

You cannot use the AAA 10% off with ipods - it doesn't work :(
There was a 10% off coupon and a $15 gift card with $150 purchase peeler in the green target book that was mailed out a few weeks ago. You can combine those with the 5% off redcard discount and any other gift card offers target may be offering (I got a great deal on a 32gb touch that way).
Otherwise, toys r us has been offering a lot of good gift cards and 10% back when you use your rewards card, or amazon pricing has been pretty good...

HTH!