PDA

View Full Version : ISO Deal on Strider Pre-Bike

logan's mom
12-07-2010, 02:45 PM
$99 is the cheapest I can find.

I thought about going through ShopDiscover and getting 10% back with my Discover card from SportsAuthority.com but the $7.99 shipping kills my deal. SportsAuthority has a $20 off $100 offer right now but off course the Strider (and pretty much everything else you would want) is an exclusion.)

Anyone seen a better deal?

lcarlson90
12-07-2010, 03:40 PM
I have been looking for about a month and I have not seen any deals. All of the coupons that have come out for the Sporting Goods stores exclude Striders. I just ended up ordering through Amazon. on Saturday. I got free shipping and no tax so I decided that was a good enough deal.

Pyrodjm
12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm looking too...

MeISOE
12-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Out of curiosity, does Sports Authority (or anywhere else) have them in person or just online?

KHF
12-08-2010, 03:40 PM
I have been looking for about a month and I have not seen any deals. All of the coupons that have come out for the Sporting Goods stores exclude Striders. I just ended up ordering through Amazon. on Saturday. I got free shipping and no tax so I decided that was a good enough deal.

This. There was one sports store that had them on closeout for $60-ish back in July, but I missed out. I only found out about that through Slickdeals. I gave up and just got it through Amazon.

logan's mom
12-08-2010, 03:54 PM
I have only seen in on-line not in a Sport Authority or Dicks Sporting Goods. Runbikes.com had them for $85 right after Thanksgiving and I wish I would have bought one them. I guess I will be buying from Amazon and using my mastercard to get $10 off my next purchase. Seems like the best deal out there right now.