PDA

View Full Version : jjb be all not cutting it - what should i get instead?

lmh2402
12-07-2010, 11:14 PM
i've had the be all since DS was born

it's just not working. too small and too heavy.

maybe my personal items - long wallet, little pouch for gum, tissues, tampons, etc, case for eyeglasses plus stuff for my contacts - are taking up too much room in the front zipper compartment, but the space inside the bag is basically non-existent.

i need something much more roomy - so i can fit my personal stuff, as well as all of DS's necessities (these days, i have need for a change of clothes, snacks, drinks, diapers, wipes, a couple of toys, etc, etc

and ideally, it won't be so heavy

any suggestions?

thanks

todzwife
12-08-2010, 12:01 AM
The newer JJB fabrics are lighter, but I'm not a fan of the be-all design...

Are you wanting a tote? Messenger? Backpack?

TwoBees
12-08-2010, 09:17 AM
I just got the Skip Hop Versa and I am in :heartbeat: with it. I posted a review last week. It's really lightweight. Might be a ltitle tight depending on the amount of food, drink, and toys, but it is also expandable.

lmh2402
12-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Are you wanting a tote? Messenger? Backpack?

i don't know...open to suggestions!! though, i would say probably not backpack.

i just really want it to be functional.

i will check out the versa review :thumbsup:

jacksmoma
12-08-2010, 01:23 PM
versa is nice looking but not very large...maybe the ju ju mighty be? its a SUPER light tote style and you can fit a TON when you have to (sweaters, shoes, food, etc..). i'm still on the search for the perfect bag too so i'll keep an eye on this thread...!

AnnieW625
12-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Sometimes I think it is a little big, but I have been really happy with my Be Spicy (I have Lotus Lullaby). I didn't look at the Be All because it didn't have a zipper in the main pocket and that was a must for me. I wanted a tote vs. a backpack to so I didn't even look at the Pack A Be. If this bag had been out in March when I bought my bag I most likely would've bought it, Ju Ju Be BFF Diaper Bag (this websites prices are high, that bag is the same price at Nordstroms IIRC) (http://www.diaperbags.com/designer-brands/ju-ju-be-diaper-bags/jujubebffdiaperbaglotuslullaby.cfm)

arivecchi
12-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Skip Hop Studio. LOVE mine. It is my fave after going through several diaper bags. It is large but light, organized, stylish and has stroller clips.