PDA

View Full Version : Photo cards from SeeHere- expired

Megano
12-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Just found this deal on holiday cards. It's at www.seehere.com. Hope this helps someone!

Through 12/12/10, you can score 50 free 4×8 photo cards at SeeHere with code 50cards. This does not include shipping, but that’s just $4.99 — excellent deal! One code per household/address. This is for all customers, not just new signups!

cindys
12-08-2010, 07:57 PM
I got my cards from Costco this year because of a deal they were offereing but i did also take advantage of the 24 cards from seehere for $2.49 and they came out great.

The envelopes are a little flimsy but that doesnt bother me.

I got all my cards from them last year when they offered the free 50 cards no shipping.

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

babybunny
12-08-2010, 08:13 PM
If you order 60 cards instead of 50 cards, you can select overnight shipping for free (with a delivery date of about Dec 14th) and it comes out to about $5 total with 10 more cards

boogiemom
12-08-2010, 11:23 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Procrastination pays off! Had just about decided to skip Christmas cards this year but this deal saved the Christmas cards! Yay!

drcarpiodds
12-09-2010, 12:20 AM
Placed an order when they had the 25 free cards... paid 5 bucks for them...

Then saw your post...

Logged back in to my saved projects, and also created thank you cards for DS2's first birthday party (in January)... paid another 5 bucks... and I'm getting free overnight shipping

COOL DEAL!

ang79
12-09-2010, 01:07 AM
How long is the deal good for? I got mine from them last year for dirt cheap and thought they were great for the price I paid :)

katydid1971
12-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Don't forget ebates 12% back!!

Thanks for the code, these were the same price as the 100 cards I was going to order from Costco. Plus it was a lot of fun playing with the card maker and making exactly what I wanted with pictures the size I wanted :thumbsup:

chickadee
12-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Thank you OP and baby bunny! :thumbsup: I am sure I don't NEED all 60 cards, but now "everyone" can get a Christmas card and I will get them sooner and cheaper than anywhere else!:yay:

katydid1971
12-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Don't forget ebates 12% back!!

Thanks for the code, these were the same price as the 100 cards I was going to order from Costco. Plus it was a lot of fun playing with the card maker and making exactly what I wanted with pictures the size I wanted :thumbsup:

I just got the email from ebates and the 12% back was off the original price. I got $5.88 back bringing the cost of 100 cards to less than $20!!!! Great deal!!!! Thanks again!!!!!

youngmommy
12-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Thankyou so Much!!!!

I just ordered 60 cards, with free overnght shipping for $5.26!!!!

I love you guys

Pinky
12-12-2010, 03:24 PM
This is such a great deal! Wish I had a need for 60 cards now. LOL I just finished sending out 40 and don't know that many people. ;-)

lchang25000
12-12-2010, 03:32 PM
I got a very similar deal last year and I was happy with how the cards turned out for sooooo cheap!

cindys
12-12-2010, 03:54 PM
So, I wonder if I can use this deal to do Christmas & Thank you cards?

Anyone know?

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

swt2th1
12-12-2010, 10:06 PM
This is great, thanks OP! I ordered these last year, the cards were fine and I really liked how you can customize everything (# of pictures, to size, to placement, number of text boxes, size of test boxes, etc). I wasn't thrilled with the very thin/cheap envelopes, but it worked fine, I just think the envelopes that come with Costco orders are much better.

Last year, someone posted how they make gift tags out of the free photo cards and I just can't thank you enough! It worked out SO well! I put a picture of DC on it with a To/From (cut one 5*7 into 3 gift tags) and then they just handwrite the names in. Personal and so cute! Perfect for birthdays year round!

ang79
12-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Ugh, I took pics of the girls today and now that I'm trying to get on the site to make my cards its running sooooo super slow! I don't think I'll ever get logged in!

ahisma
12-12-2010, 10:44 PM
What a great deal! Is there a way to get a similar price for the 5x7s? I have ours all designed already as a 5x7 but got sticker shock when I went to order them at Costco.

mg23
12-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Looks like the website is down...Is anyone else having issues accessing the site?

Remy
12-13-2010, 12:23 AM
I finally got half decent pics taken and now I can't get on the site either.

zukeypur
12-13-2010, 12:24 AM
I finally got my cards made, but then the site crashed when I was trying to create an account and I lost it. I noticed that at the bottom of the screen it said "Order today for delivery by 12/27".

ang79
12-13-2010, 12:35 AM
I got an email today for a 60% off sale sitewide. Wonder if I can get on the site tomorrow and use that and the free overnight shipping special?

Code is thankyou and it says it is good until the 18th. I'm too tired to stay up and mess with their slow site anymore tonight. Will try again tomorrow I guess.

ang79
12-13-2010, 01:32 AM
I lied......I stayed up and the site was finally running smoothly. Got all the way to submitting my order and it keeps giving me an error message, grrrr.......

mimi2008
12-13-2010, 01:41 AM
i wanted to make calendars this year and missed the 40% off on picaboo. I already have my calendars made with picaboo, and am just waiting for another good deal to come around (currently at 30% off).

Seehere's 60% off with free overnight shipping is an incredible deal, but that website is so slow. I decided it's not worth it to start over again and to just go ahead and place the order with picaboo. I'll use my 2 groupons so it'll still be a good deal in the end.

TahliasMom
12-13-2010, 03:15 AM
i ordered last night and had no issues. now i'm worried about when i'm going to receive my order...

Jo..
12-13-2010, 08:39 AM
I ordered 60 cards to get free overnight shipping, went through Ebates, and used the code.

My Ebates cash back just went through, and it's showing on the original purchase amount, not the amount after coupon.

I got $3.53 back on my $5.32 order, making my grand total $1.79, or three cents per card.

ang79
12-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Crossing my fingers that my order gets processed! I went to place it this morning (saved in my cart from last night) and the card was there but all the photos were missing :( Loaded and cropped everything again and placed the order with the 50cards code that supposedly expired yesterday......hope I get them! I was soooo frustrated with that site last night!

zukeypur
12-13-2010, 10:56 AM
hmmm. maybe i'll try again.

zukeypur
12-13-2010, 11:31 AM
I tried it and it didn't work. :( I hope you get yours!

ang79
12-13-2010, 12:01 PM
I tried it and it didn't work. :( I hope you get yours!

Sorry it didn't work! I got an email confirmation for the order so I really hope they show up!

Code "thankyou" will give you 60% off the whole site. Not as good of a deal but maybe that will help!

youngmommy
12-16-2010, 12:55 PM
I ordered on Dec 12th, and My order didn't ship 'till Today (Dec 16th)!
I was hoping for it sooner, as I got the free overnight shipping upgrade.
:(
It's going to be a mad rush to get these all out.
HTH someone who's order is still "in producation."

ang79
12-16-2010, 03:59 PM
I got mine today! They look great for a great deal, thanks ladies!

mommyw
12-16-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm a little concerned...I placed my order Sunday night (12/12) and received a confirmation e-mail; however, my order status still just says "Order Received." I have tried and tried to call them and have yet to speak to a rep. I've left 2 messages and not heard back from them. Was your order status updated accurately? My original estimated ship date was today...not feeling great about it.

Megano
12-16-2010, 05:29 PM
I recieved my cards yesterday. I ordered them about a week ago (whatever day I posted this). I mailed them out today. Pretty happy with the experience. Sorry if you're having trouble. Sounds like CS is bad... Have hope. The post office says, if you get them out by the 20th, they will be delivered before Christmas.

ang79
12-17-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm a little concerned...I placed my order Sunday night (12/12) and received a confirmation e-mail; however, my order status still just says "Order Received." I have tried and tried to call them and have yet to speak to a rep. I've left 2 messages and not heard back from them. Was your order status updated accurately? My original estimated ship date was today...not feeling great about it.

Have you tried emailing them through the contacts on their website? I did that when I was having issues placing the order Sunday night. They didn't respond to my email until Tuesday, but appologized and said they were backed up from the site being overloaded with traffic for that sale. The message they sent me was very polite, sounds like they just got overwhelmed, gotta love what happens to web traffic when deals hit SD!

zukeypur
12-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Has anyone else had problems? A friend on another board said that she received a shipment confirmation on the 13th. She checked it today to see why they hadn't shown up yet and the order was canceled the same time it was processed. Another lady said that the same thing happened to her SIL. I ended up going through Costco, thank goodness.

Megano
12-20-2010, 11:42 AM
My sister actually had a problem and ended up making her own on Sat. I feel awful because I posted this deal!!! Sorry for the problems... I'm glad you went ahead with Costco cards.

wellyes
12-20-2010, 11:50 AM
I loved my SeeHere cards. They actually corrected a mar on the card - bad photo editing on my end. Red eye reduction made a tiny green spot on DD's face - I was prepared to live with it - but they removed it for me without my asking. That was unexpected and I was delighted, particularly since the cards were free.

I'm guessing it is a not-enormous company who might not have been prepared for the massive number of orders from the Slickdeals effect. I personally was very pleased with the service I received.

abstonka
12-20-2010, 12:22 PM
My cards were slow to arrive despite the overnight shipping, but they look good. Oddly enough, I received another set three days later. Not sure why that happened, and I don't need them. I guess I should make sure my card wasn't charged twice. Sorry for those who had an awful experience.

drcarpiodds
12-20-2010, 03:40 PM
For those who are having a bad experience. Its my second year with seehere.com, and I cant say I have any issues with them. Good vibes being sent to those who need them.

chickadee
12-20-2010, 03:49 PM
I really loved my cards (60 with overnight shipping deal) for the price and even ordered my MIL some cards to send as well (25 free new cards). :) She liked hers too but I didn't see them. Thanks for the deal and sorry some people had issues.

MSWR0319
12-20-2010, 05:14 PM
My sister had problems too. She ordered 12/12 and the order sat in "processing" for a week so she emailed to check on it. They never replied but she got a message Thur that they had shipped overnight. Sat she checked the tracking info and the FedEx site said they had just picked them up. So they should be here today or tomorrow but still much slower than they should have. Her main gripe is that customer service wouldn't respond to numerous emails and that shipping wasn't overnight like they stated.

Jo..
12-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Terrible customer service. My first order didn't show on their website, no email, and my Paypal payment didn't go through. Called customer service and got voice mail. Left a message and was never called back. No reply to my emails. Waited a few days and placed order #2.

BOTH orders came so I have 120 cards and no idea what to do with them all. I am not impressed. The cards I printed from Walmart were better, and ready in an hour vs days or weeks. Probably won't order from them again unless they are free.

mimi2008
12-20-2010, 08:41 PM
i ordered my photocards from seehere too and waited and waited and waited for them to arrive. finally got them last week. the pictures on the card looks fine but the paper isn't very thick, just feels like a regular photograph quality, not like a "card". oh well, i guess you get what you pay for ... about $20 for 60 photocards was a great deal.