PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to my husband!

YouAreTheFocus
12-08-2010, 07:53 PM
When I got in the car for our ride home yesterday after work, I was greeted by my husband with an overflowing earful about carseats, extended rearfacing, top tethering, and more! I had been thinking we'd rearface our son (now 14 mos) as long as possible, and had mentioned a bit here and there, but hadn't gone all out about it yet, as he's still in his SafeSeat.

Turns out he was on the VW forum looking up something totally different, and happened to start reading some carseat threads, and then followed links to other sites, and other sites, and so on. He is suddenly a ERF expert! He was informing me that only the Radian & Britaxes can tether RF (and where we can tether ours), and that they both go to 40 lbs RF. And about the physical reasons behind ERF. And how he had looked at pix of 4 yr olds still comfortably RF. And about the RF practices in Sweden. And on & on. He really knew his stuff! :bighand: I was beaming!

jjordan
12-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Wow! Very impressive!!

Joolsplus2
12-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Sweeeeet! I bet he found all the same links we have in our RF sticky to carseatblog up at the top of this page :D