PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a Britax Frontier 85 on sale.

cbscherer
12-08-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm sick of moving carseats between hubby and sitter's (or having to take hubby's dirty car b/c he does not want to move the carseats).

DD can still use the marathon in my car, but I guess the Frontier 85 will be the next seat I have to buy for her as she is getting bigger. So why not buy now and put in hubby's car.

So please help me find one at a good sale, so hubby will stop complaining about me spending money to avoid inconvenience. I'm not crazy about pink or the cow pattern, but anything else should work.

Finally, does anyone know what the maximum child height difference is between the Marathon and the Frontier. My 4 year old is light, but tall for her age.

jennilynn
12-09-2010, 11:05 AM
I just ordered one from babyage for $209.99 with 6% cash back from ebates. It looks like the best deal they have now is $226 for some colors, including Maui blue, which was my favorite. Still a decent deal.

http://www.babyage.com/brands/britax-car-seat/britax-frontier-85-booster-car-seat-77554.htm

poohbear
12-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Babycatalog.com is also 25% off - mr.rebates is 4% back, so babyage is a better deal with rebates. Just sometimes depends if one charges tax in your state, etc...
Also, diapers.com still does pricematching...
For the most part, the best deal you'll find will be 25% off because that's all that Britax will allow on current models...

ohiomom1121
12-09-2010, 01:36 PM
I've been watching for a deal too...hopefully someone can help. I got my original frontier for $165 and would love a deal like that!!

jennilynn
12-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Sorry, it was the babycatalogue deal I got. They are still 25% off but that extra 15% code doesn't stack (britax is excluded.)

artvandalay
12-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Albeebaby has all new generation Britax 25% off with code BRITAX25. I just ordered a boulevard from there yesterday.

BabyH
12-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Albeebaby has all new generation Britax 25% off with code BRITAX25. I just ordered a boulevard from there yesterday.

Crap! I paid more on Amazon two days ago for mine. Oh well.