PDA

View Full Version : Question about Pull-Ups/training pants

ellas_mom
12-09-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm looking to order training pants for my son. Can someone recommend a good brand and tell me what is a decent price for training pants? The last time I shopped for these was 4-5 yrs ago for DD. Thanks in advance! :shy:

chozen
12-09-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm looking to order training pants for my son. Can someone recommend a good brand and tell me what is a decent price for training pants? The last time I shopped for these was 4-5 yrs ago for DD. Thanks in advance! :shy:

for us pull ups were to much like diapers and she thought of them as diapers. when we went to reg. training pants she did much better. i just bought the gerber ones from walmart and they worked fine for us.

ahisma
12-09-2010, 02:05 PM
DD and DS1 went straight from diapers to underwear. Pull-ups were treated just like diapers.

I just ordered hanna trainers for DS2. No real reason that I did those instead of underwear, just a whim I guess. (oh, and they're super cute!)

LMPC
12-09-2010, 09:41 PM
We use 7th generation pull ups for naps, night time, and longer car rides (seriously, taking the cover off a blvd is a PITA). I like them because they didn't have any characters on them. They were more expensive than diapers...but on Amazon with S&S they weren't that bad. I stacked the 20% off coupon found in the mags recently and got a great deal.