PDA

View Full Version : TRU is having a buy one get 2 free for crayola late tom. early sat.

MomtoNico
12-09-2010, 11:05 PM
on crayons markers and pencils. I hope I can make it- I want to buy for stocking stuffers.

starts at 3 on fri end sat at 1.

Melbel
12-09-2010, 11:26 PM
They had this deal in store for rewards members today. I was able to get some party favors for DD2's preschool Christmas party (I was assigned "goody bags" to bring).

WatchingThemGrow
12-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I am hoping to go grab some dry erase crayons. We got a pack from AC Moore a few weeks ago. love them! I also went to Lowe's to get a new piece of whiteboard cut for our easel. I had them cut the rest of the board into 12" x 16" personal writing boards. My DC are having SO much fun drawing on these boards at the table in the kitchen while I'm making dinner. It is fabulous!!! It does take some strength to get a ton of writing off the boards, but they are nice for drawing/writing. The boards I got were about $1.25 since there could have been 8 or so and the sheet of marker board was about $10. With cheap dry erase crayons, this would be a great b'day party favor!