PDA

View Full Version : Hanukkah 75% off at Target, including Hershey Kisses

lilhilly
12-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Hanukkah stuff was 75 percent off at my local Target -- including Hershey kisses in blue and silver foil. Weird, given that Target has taken to discounting candy on a different schedule than other holiday stuff. HTH!

Chag78
12-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Weird, given that Target has taken to discounting candy on a different schedule than other holiday stuff
Because Hannukkah is over already this yr.

lilhilly
12-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Because Hannukkah is over already this yr.

Yes, I know. I'm Jewish. My point is that for other holidays (V-Day, Halloween, Easter, whatever), Target has not been going to 75% for candy, or at least not at the same time as for other stuff. All the merchandise will be 75%, and the candy will still be 50%, or even 30%. I don't think the Halloween stuff EVER went to 75%. And yet, it was 12 hours after the end of Hanukkah and Hershey Kisses were already 75% off. I thought that was odd, but good.

corrie23
12-10-2010, 07:30 PM
unfortunately the Targets out by us never seem to understand that Chanukah and Christmas don't happen at the same time and they never clearance Chanukah until after the 25th regardless of when it is. The upside is that since we're the very small minority around here there's usually plenty to choose from when it does go to 75% or even 90% off.

brooklynmama
12-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Hooray! I just got back from my local Target (Brooklyn, NY). None of the Hanukkah stuff seemed to be marked down, but then I found the blue and silver hershey kisses mixed in with the regular candy. There was no sale sign, but they scanned at .72 a package. Hooray! Time to make peanut blossoms for christmas! Thanks very much!

candaceb
12-10-2010, 10:39 PM
My store was still at 50% off today. We are having a very delayed family hanukkah get-together on the 19th and I'm hoping to score a bunch of fun decorations at 75% or 90%. My store was still fully stocked.

Twin Mom
12-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Only 50% at my store but they had nothing I wanted anyway. The other store nearby had a much bigger selection so I'll try to stop there tomorrow.

newnana
12-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Mine side 50% off but scanned as 75%. Woohoo!

Got some dog toys for my parents puppy that DD loved for $2.49 that was originally $10.

Got some great bows for present for the rest of the year for 49 cents and a latke book for DDs classroom for $1.48 since I'm doing the holiday party next week and need stuff to read during snack. We'll use the kisses for a lot of things. Hooray! Thank you OP!

And I agreee PP, my target typically never gets the candy below 30% no matter what the other stuff is marked down to.