PDA

View Full Version : I need a WOW gift for my 6 year old DD!

athompson
12-12-2010, 03:29 PM
I have no idea what to get her! She hasn't asked for anything in particular. She loves to draw, loves books and has lots and lots of energy. We live in the Midwest so it's snowy outside. Any ideas? Thanks:D

crl
12-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Really nice art supplies?

http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=3144&f=4883

Catherine

ShanaMama
12-12-2010, 10:11 PM
I was gonna say the same thing. Just saw a *massive* Disney Princess art kit in Costco. I am having a hard time finding it online, but if you are a Costco member it's worth checking out. There were literally hundreds of crayons, markers & stickers all in a huge case- I think one of those folding cases. It was displayed wide open. IIRC around $20.

athompson
12-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the great ideas!

akc
12-13-2010, 01:14 AM
Hi -

I have a six year old DD and am on the hunt for the WOW this year too. It's hard because their a bit beyond the baby stuff but I don't want to go to the gadgets and electronics yet. My daughter loves to draw too but I felt like she had so much in that vein - I've given her that over the years. So, I'm going a cooking direction with a cute cupcake maker and a whole bunch of tools, cookbooks and the like. If you think you'd be interested, let me know and I'll post some links.

~ Alexa

athompson
12-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Yes, I'd love links!

zag95
12-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Hi -

I have a six year old DD and am on the hunt for the WOW this year too. It's hard because their a bit beyond the baby stuff but I don't want to go to the gadgets and electronics yet. My daughter loves to draw too but I felt like she had so much in that vein - I've given her that over the years. So, I'm going a cooking direction with a cute cupcake maker and a whole bunch of tools, cookbooks and the like. If you think you'd be interested, let me know and I'll post some links.

~ Alexa
Alexa-
You might be able to get your DD a personalized apron to go with this... I think they have kids ones at Williams-Sonoma- or you might see if PBK or Land of Nod has something! That would be so cute!

WolfpackMom
12-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Alexa-
You might be able to get your DD a personalized apron to go with this... I think they have kids ones at Williams-Sonoma- or you might see if PBK or Land of Nod has something! That would be so cute!

They aren't personalized, but Kohls has some kids aprons with cupcakes on them and they are like $8-$10 I believe. very cute!