PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for a 3 month old?

hillview
12-14-2010, 07:46 AM
My best friend from growing up has a 3 month old son. They have a lot from the shower and gifts etc. I was thinking Zutano booties but need some other ideas. Help?
thanks!
/hillary

BabyBearsMom
12-14-2010, 12:17 PM
At that age, DD liked her Sophie the Giraffe and was starting to be interested in some small rattle toys. I also really appreciated people getting me clothes for DD in higher sizes (3-6 or 6-9/12) because I had tons of 0-3 clothes but nothing in bigger sizes.

willow33
12-14-2010, 12:28 PM
At that age, DD liked her Sophie the Giraffe and was starting to be interested in some small rattle toys. I also really appreciated people getting me clothes for DD in higher sizes (3-6 or 6-9/12) because I had tons of 0-3 clothes but nothing in bigger sizes.

I was also going to suggest Sophie :)

JoyNChrist
12-14-2010, 12:57 PM
This is what DS2 (will be 4 months Friday) is getting in his Christmas stocking:

Sophie
Freddie the Firefly (Lamaze)
HABA Kringelring
Whoozit (Manhattan Baby)
Skwish (Manhattan Baby)
Taggies Doll
Blue Raz-berry Teether
Babylegs
Amber teething necklace

sweet_pea
12-14-2010, 03:20 PM
HABA Kringelring

I was also going to suggest the Kringelring or another HABA clutch tody (my DC enjoyed the Triangle and the Salto).

hellokitty
12-14-2010, 03:30 PM
I was also going to suggest the Kringelring or another HABA clutch tody (my DC enjoyed the Triangle and the Salto).

:yeahthat: Something the baby can hold would be perfect.

newg
12-14-2010, 03:36 PM
DD1 and now DD2 love the baby whoozit we have.
DD2 is four months and I'm getting her some 6 month toys for Christmas and a sophie. She is also really starting to enjoy the soft books we have already.

sunnyside
12-14-2010, 10:06 PM
My 5 month baby's favorite toys so far have been:

Sophie
Lamaze Peacock
Lamaze Giraffe
Fisher Price Glow Seahorse
Bright Starts Elephant stuffed animal with various rings and things for chewing/playing with (from Target)
Haba Kringelring

For Christmas I'm getting her some toys to grow into, but also a few more Haba wooden toys/teethers.