PDA

View Full Version : Looking for jeans to go with tall boots??

JenaW
12-15-2010, 10:14 PM
I finally caved and bought some jeggings today at Target. I don't think the link is the exact pair, the ones I got have more of a regular jean top. It is elastic waist, but has the button, and has regular pockets. They are very dark denim, and look much more like regular jeans than other jeggings I have tried. I'm posting b/c in the store they range from $13.xx to $17.98.

http://tinyurl.com/3yyorzh

These ones I got (mossimo jeggings in dark) were ticketed 19.99 but rang up at $15.00. I've tried multiple pairs at other stores with absolutely NO luck and almost walked by these. But I'm glad I tried them. I'm 27 weeks preg with #6 so that has complicated things a bit but even not preg I've always felt my hips are too big to pull off the skinny pant look. Im not sure I'm brave (dumb) enuf to wear them with flats (tho I like that look on others) but I thought they looked cute with the boots I had on at the store (very similar to the bear traps ellery a lot of u got) and I just tried them now with my target suede boots. They are junior sizing. I typically wear a 10 in pants not preg but have been wearing regular (non maternity) 12s now. These are a 15. I prolly could have squeezed into a 13 assuming they will stretch a bit. The 15s are a bit loose but I am still growing! I'm not sure about how dark they are. I do tend to prefer darker jeans, but I also wear a lot of black on top and these are almost too dark for black. I am not sure my dark brown suede boots are enough of a contrast. The gray ones were ok. I think something along the lines of an ugg or that lighter tan color would work better.

Anyways...HTH someone.

DrSally
12-16-2010, 12:52 AM
They look like they would be comfortable. I like the stretchy waist. My tip is to looked for cropped skinny jeans. As a shorter person, it helps make it less bulky under the boots.