PDA

View Full Version : PBK Santa Bags (small back in stock) free personalization

scrappypeanut
12-18-2010, 10:29 AM
small is $14.99
big is $19.99

68 trick does not bring them lower but I was not charged for personalization. Order by 5 today to get by December 24t th.

I really wanted the small was sad when it went OOS, ecstatic it is back in stock (for who knows how long though) and with free personalization too! Who Hoo. I liked PBK on facebook but never got an email and didn't want to wait too long.

lchang25000
12-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Yay...thanks! Got a small one with free personalization also! :yay:

♥ms.pacman♥
12-18-2010, 11:06 AM
thx for posting. tho the personalization seems to be free only with the small size santa bag. i added both sizes to my cart both with personalization and only the small one did not charge me for personalization...the large added $6.50

hmm so initially i wanted large bag with our last name but now i'm debating whether to just get small one and have my son's name on it.

also, i got the 20% off coupon from facebook but it's in-store only, so i couldn't use it for this anyway. still a great deal though.

Seitvonzu
12-18-2010, 11:55 AM
thanks for posting this... i wanted a big one too, but i'll wait for free personalization ;) i bought a small one with my daughter's name (though i'm sure we could fill the large one) and i wanted a large with our family's name (for when she is oder and asks the inevitable "how does he know which lucy to give this too?" :)

i can't wait- these are really cute!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
12-18-2010, 05:18 PM
How practical is the small one, size wise? Does anyone have one, I see the dimensions, but I can't picture what would fit, my visual spatial skills stink...

smiles33
12-18-2010, 05:50 PM
Small bags are out of stock. Argh!

mominjune
12-18-2010, 05:53 PM
The small ones are OOS now.

I got the large one last year, and was about to get the small ones, but it wouldn't let me add them to the cart, and then they were OOS. Oh well! I didn't really need them anyways ;)