PDA

View Full Version : ISO Best Deal on Batteries

amarsh31
12-19-2010, 03:26 PM
With Christmas literally right around the corner, I see I am in desperate need of lots of batteries...specifically C and D. Are there any good deals out there right now? I will be going to Sam's club on Thursday night...is this my best bet, or can I find a better deal elsewhere???

Twin Mom
12-19-2010, 03:50 PM
We usually buy Kirkland brand at Costco. I think Consumer Reports did a story on batteries and they were the best value but that might have been for AA or AAA. I don't remember.

JanBaby
12-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Target has 24 packs of AAA and AA (I think) Duracell for $9.50 or $9.99 (man, I can't remember anything these days ... I just bought these this morning). I had two coupons (one Target and one manufacturer) bringing it down to around $6ish.

inmypjs
12-19-2010, 05:53 PM
I would check Amazon.com, sometimes they have good prices on batteries.

Target had lots of peelies (coupons stuck on the packages) on their Duracell batteries recently. They were green and were stuck to a lot of the packs around the store. They were Target coupons and were for various amounts depending on the size of the pack you are buying. They could be stacked with manufacturer's coupons for a very good deal. There have been 1.50 off Duracell batteries manufactuer's coupons in 2 recent newspapers.