PDA

View Full Version : Gap BOGO Free.... 12/19 - In-Store only

EXPECTINGMAY
12-19-2010, 03:47 PM
From Slickdeals:
GAP is offering BOGO free because of Project Reindeer [projectreindeer.com]. The terms and conditions of the BOGO Free promotion is listed below as taken from the Project Reindeer website.

Everything Buy One, Get One Free

Offer valid while supplies last on 12/19/2010 at Gap stores in the US only. Not valid at Gap Kids, Baby Gap, Gap Body, Gap Maternity, Gap Outlet or gap.com. Second item must be of equal or lesser value. Offer limited to one time use only. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount.
Offer not valid at Gap 1969 stores located on Robertson Blvd and Rush Street.
Cashier code: MPC: COOPERFREE

jellibeans
12-19-2010, 10:29 PM
If you "Like" Gap on Facebook, you would have gotten alerts from Project Reindeer for the past week or so. I was in there on Friday and my husband and I were looking at a shirt. I said, "its 30% off" and this lady next to me filled me in on this. So, she asked the lady working there about it and she had no clue. So she went and asked the manager and she came over and was very secretive about it. Today when I went in for my BOGO, I had a question...was it buy one and get the exact thing free or could I mix and match. The sales associate had no clue what I was talking about. The manager(a different one from the other day) came to me and spoke very quietly about this. I am guessing that they didn't want tons of people finding out about free clothes. But my mom and I went to town on gifts!

DrSally
12-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Wow, I had no idea, and just bought 4 items at Gap yesterday.

maybeebaby08
12-20-2010, 02:13 AM
That was a good deal!

New deal is $5 on all accesories. Code is Chloe5.

Applies to socks, underwear, tights, scarves, hats, and gloves, both regular and markdown price.

Offer valid on 12/20/2010 at Gap stores in the US only. Not valid at Gap Kids, Baby Gap, Gap Body, Gap Maternity, Gap Outlet or gap.com. Offer limited to one time use only. Discount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Discount taken at register.

Cashier code: MPC: CHLOE5

skohng
12-20-2010, 06:17 AM
i wonder if this applies to slippers?

That was a good deal!

New deal is $5 on all accesories. Code is Chloe5.

Applies to socks, underwear, tights, scarves, hats, and gloves, both regular and markdown price.

Offer valid on 12/20/2010 at Gap stores in the US only. Not valid at Gap Kids, Baby Gap, Gap Body, Gap Maternity, Gap Outlet or gap.com. Offer limited to one time use only. Discount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Discount taken at register.

Cashier code: MPC: CHLOE5

maybeebaby08
12-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks OP for posting about these sales. I went this morning and got 3- 2packs of boxer briefs for DH for $15. The total was 58.50 and then I told her the code and it was $15! The SA was suprised and seemed a little annoyed it was so low!

It doesn't work on slippers to the PP who wanted to know, I had her check.

SmileMommy
12-21-2010, 12:17 AM
Thanks so much for the tip! I bought a bunch of scarves for $5 today, Christmas shopping is almost done :yay:

DrSally
12-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Thank you for posting the accessories deal. I got DH a scarf and some socks. I also got a PA on an item I bought the day before, and picked up some more sale items (40% off) for myself.