PDA

View Full Version : ISO a good price on the Bee+??

twotimesblue
12-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I can't seem to find anything below RRP of $649. Anyone know of a deal to be had?? Nearly bought an EUC one on Craigslist for $500, but the owner had no receipt and you can't use the warranty without it. Any suggestions gratefully received!

jacksmoma
12-19-2010, 08:30 PM
really really hard if not possible to find a deal on a bug- they never work in promo codes. too bad you didn't get one about a week ago, some sites had even 20% off bugaboos!!

poohbear
12-19-2010, 10:39 PM
I would post an ISO on stroller swap. Someone just sold one this last week for a pretty reasonable price... But again, you probably won't have a warranty. You can also contact Baby on the Run or one of those places and see if they have any open box Bees... Yeah, two sites had 20% off bugs last week.. :(

nmstrong
12-20-2010, 03:02 AM
it was me who had it for sale and it is actually not pending anymore at least I don't think (op was one of the people who might have been pending for lol). I am including the warranty it has not been registered.

I actually heard that bugaboo was bugged by the 20% off sale and not to expect that again. Against their policies.